Wished.

1/1.

A tear escaped her periwinkle eyes, like a falling star across the midnight skies. A thousand more threatened to fall, yet no sound was heard from her at all. She remembered an event from a year ago, a memory she doubted would ever go. It was the day she saw her favorite band, of five guys who always seemed to hold her hand.

It was in this very place where she seemed to know every face, where she felt she had everything she ever wanted, yet the good girl she was--she didn't take them for granted.

She remembered that time when she seemed to almost mime, to a friend who understood her despite the loud explosions from the nearby speaker. And just the way they sang along, there was no doubt they knew every song. And how they crazily danced around, it was like they had planned to break the ground.

Then came the realization, they finally saw their inspiration, and everything they shared together, was to be remembered forever.

But a year had passed, everything turned to contrast. It was like they never knew each other; it was like they never bothered.

She missed her, and was afraid everything might become an undecipherable blur: the memory, the camaraderie, and the melodies they already miss. The world fell apart; they broke each other's heart. Now they couldn't find any solution that would make their world go back into motion.

As she stood beneath the stars, trying to ignore all her scars, she wished for something that may never come true, something she could never do.

She wished for a star that would bring them back, the friendship they now undeniably lack.

And as she cried silently for apologies never accepted, she convinced herself that such memory never deserved to be neglected.

Then she continued to reminisce an event from a year ago, a memory she doubted would ever go. It was the day she saw her favorite band, of five guys who always seemed to hold her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the sudden transition.
It was my first time writing something like that having to follow a rule (making rhymes).

Please comment. :)