How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Where It All Began

Ryan's P.O.V.

Most of us we're spending the afternoon at Jon's house. Spencer and Jon we're playing Guitar Hero on the X-Box while I just sat on the couch watching them. I gotta tell you, Spencer kinda sucked at guitar hero. But then again, he's the drummer.

Brendon wasn't here. It was a little boring with out him since he was the one who usually made the noise around here. But he wasn't here. He was with his girlfriend, Jessica. Her name disgusted me. Well not just the name, the very thought of her. She was blond, had a fake tan and every clothing she wore was never below the knees. And I didn't know why he liked her. Spencer and Jon liked her but I didn't. She was nice to us and all but something didn't feel right about her. Every time she was around us it was like she Brendon all for herself. Grr... Maybe it was only me who saw it but she was like plastic. She was fake, and I could see right through her plastic little face. And I knew that this was going to bite Brendon in the ass one day.

"My fingers! Ah! Won't this song end?!" Spencer joked, his fingers moving everywhere on the plastic guitar.

I wonder when Brendon's coming back....

A minute went by and we heard a slam on the door making us jump. We heard sobs coming to the living room, where we were. I saw Brendon, crying eyes out in front of us and took a seat beside me on the couch. What the hell was his problem?

"Jessica broke up with me," he said crying even more when he said it. Oh damn, lets remember this day as the day Brendon was bitten on the ass for not noticing his girlfriend was just using him.

"Bren, why? I mean, you two seemed fine the last time we saw you," Jon said pausing the game and placing the plastic guitar down.

"I know, that's what I thought to. It just turned out that she was just using me," he said looking down, wiping his tears from his cheeks.

I think I should say something. "Brendon, don't worry. You'll get over her," I said trying to comfort him.

"But how?! She's like almost the only girl I know!" he said breaking out in more tears.

Ouch, he's in pain. But I'll look in the bright side, she's gone. Yay.

"Hey, you're gonna get over this! You just need some time," Spencer said patting him on the back. I looked at Jon, he had some weird thinking face on him. He must be thinking hard. I wonder what he's thinking.

"Hey! We can get over this together! Let's go drinking tonight! That way it will be the first step to getting over heart break!" Jon stated trying to sound happy about while swinging his arm around Brendon. Brendon really didn't seem to say anything and just nodded still looking down.

Step one: Lets drink it off
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! So this is my new story! I hope you like it. Sorry if it isn't that long tough I had to start it of that way. So I'm going to make the P.O.V.'s sometimes Ryan's and then sometimes Brendon's. And I probably had to make Ryan sound a little more interesting in the story cause you know what I mean right? Anyways, tell me what you think! Comments will help and Subscriptions aren't that hard to do. Hehe.