How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Step 3: Late Lunches

We usually stay at Jon's place when we have late nights cause...well just because. We watched a lot of movies till it was four in the morning, I couldn't believe we did that. So we practically slept almost the entire afternoon and we probably didn't eat anything. And when I woke up my stomach was grumbling like crazy. I needed some food. But before I could think of anything else I took a quick shower to erase the smell of the strip club and late nights and replaced it with that really fruity sweet smell that would stay on my skin for probably the whole day.

I stepped out of the bathroom all dressed as I walked around the apartment for a bit checking who was awake. Spencer and Jon are still asleep. It was no surprise since they were still asleep. Wheres Brendon?

I walked into the living room seeing him sitting on the floor walking Spongebob Squarepants on low volume, his hair still wet. Probably took a bath already, wearing his black and red striped shirt and jeans.

"Brendon?"

He turned around giving me that innocent look. "Hey Ry," he greeted turning off the T.V.

"So have you eaten already?" I asked scratching my head. I don't know why but talking to him right now feels so awkward. I was confused why it felt that way and I had a feeling Brendon felt that was too. And at that moment that churning in my stomach came back and I wanted to yell and jump on Brendon just to release that churning feeling. What the hells wrong with me? It couldn't be hormones. I'm too old for that. Right?

"Uhm, no I haven't. Jon doesn't really trust me when making food here," he replied partly joking. But yeah, it was true ever since he dropped a bowl while making cereal. Or I mean trying to make cereal. He placed his hand on his stomach and stood up,"Can we go somewhere to eat? Please?"

Yeah, he is hungry. He said please really pleadingly and that only happens when he wants something so bad or he's hungry. "Sure, I'm starving," I said. We both took our jackets and headed out the door.

"Hey Ryan, guess what," Brendon said as we stood at the hall way.

"What?" I asked looking up at him.

"We're so starving," he said with a grin and couldn't help but start to laugh. I laughed with him as we headed out the door. Oh hahaha, he pulled a Panic joke. No matter what mood Brendon was in he could still joke about something even though it wouldn't be that funny. And I had to laugh cause he was silly enough to even say it.

"So where are we gonna eat?" I asked him as we walked down the street.

"Uh I want pancakes," he said. He wants pancakes? Isn't it around 3 O' Clock already? What an weird boy. "Lets go to Pancake House!" he suggested. I was too hungry to argue so I just said yes.

We finally got there and took our seats but then Brendon stopped before he even sat down and said we had to eat somewhere else.

"What? Why? We just got here," I told him taking a seat.

"Please can we go?" his eyes begging to leave. I looked to where he was looking seeing Jessica with some new guy. What a whore. She brakes up with him and after 2 days she's with someone else?

He stared at her for a moment before heading to the door. I followed him but before I could exit the door Jessica already noticed him and cut in front of me to talk to him.

I went to Brendon and Jessica hoping to protect him from another break down.

"Hi Brendon," she said placing a hand on her hip. I wanted claw her eyes out right then and there.

"Hi Jessica," he replied, his voice low and mellow. What the hell did she do to the cheerful Brendon a minute ago?! Bitch.

"Oh, hi Ryan!" she greeted with a huge smile. I wanted slap her so hard. So I just nodded my head since I wasn't in the mood for seeing her and that I was so fucking hungry.

"So Brendon, have you told them the reason why we broke up?" Jessica asked. What was she talking about?

I turned to Brendon, his head was down and he looked somewhat ashamed. I wasn't sure why he was acting like that but it made me suspicious. "No," he said softly.

"Well okay. But I hope you tell them," she said blowing a kiss and heading back inside Pancake House. I was confused at that moment.

"Brendon whats she talking about?" I asked him softly.

"Nothing," he replied shaking his head. he started walking a head of me. I just followed him but I wasn't sure where we were going.

But I was still puzzled. What was Jessica talking about? Was there really more to their break up?
♠ ♠ ♠
So this was a long and fast update wasn't it? :D Sorry if its kinda messy but its 11:25 PM here and I really wanted to finish it. I hope you like it! I better be off the bed cause I've got a flight tomorrow x] So tell me what you think! <3

I wonder what Jessica was talking about. Don't you?