How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Step 4: Confusion

"Bren, what was she talking about?" I asked following him as we headed to shit knows where. I was still unsure what she was talking about.

"She wasn't talking about anything," he answered, a little softer than usual.

"Yes she was so why wont you tell me?"

"Maybe cause I don't want to!" he replied bitterly turning his back to me. I felt a little hurt the way he said it but I had to know what was going on.

"Brendon I'm your friend. And you can trust me," I told him reassuringly.

"I know but this is something I really can't tell anyone," he said scrunching his eyebrows. I was still following him because I needed to know why he was acting like this. This wasn't who Brendon was. He wasn't bitter and secretive.

"Brendon where are we going?"

"I'm going back to my apartment," he said without turning around. I looked down still somewhat following him. We started heading up the stairs. I wouldn't stop bothering him about telling me but he just wouldn't say. He was just kind of ignoring me.

I wasn't asking him in an annoying way though, I was asking him in a way that I wanted to know so I could help him get over what his problem was.

We reached to his apartment door and unlocked his door. I asked him one last time,"Brendon why can't you just tell me?!" okay so I sort of yelled it at him. But only cause I was annoyed at the fact that he wouldn't tell me. Like who was he gonna tell? Spencer? Spencer isn't that excellent in solving personal problems. And Jon? He's more helpful when it comes to guy stuff.

"Well why can't you respect my privacy?!" he yelled back slamming the door at my face. I just stared rather blankly at the wooden door. I should have respected his privacy but I never thought of that. I just stood there for a few minutes till I heard a something bang on the other end of the door. Probably he threw a shoe at the door cause he knew I was still there so I just decided to leave.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I slammed the door at Ryan's face and I was completely angry at myself for whats happening. I didn't know what to do cause I was so confused. But I tried to stay calm as I stood in the hall way of my apartment seeing everything the same way I left it. But I couldn't hold it in any longer and I threw myself against the front door hitting my back hard and sunk down to the floor with my face buried in my hands. I felt tears starting to stroll down my face. What the hell is wrong with me?
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohh hai! :D This is my present since I came back from Singapore. So here it is! And look! A new P.O.V. that isn't Ryan's! So yeah a little short and rough around the edges but I wanted to finish it already and started on a new chapter :]

comments/ subs= <3