How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Step 5: Time Alone

Ryan's P.O.V.

I went back to Jon's apartment to get my stuff before I headed back to my apartment. It was about time I went back since I haven't been there in a week. But when I got there Jon and Spencer we're already awake.

"Hey Ry, where'd you go?" Jon asked, sitting on the kitchen counter eating a bowl of cereal. It's 3:30 in the afternoon man, can't you eat something else?

"I went to Pancake House with Brendon," I replied not stopping to get my stuff.

"Oh well then where's Brendon?" he asked getting off the kitchen counter and following me to the guest room I stayed in.

"He left," I told him getting my clothes off the bed.

"Why?" he asked again taking a seat on the edge of the bed, cereal bowl in hand.

"He had some 'problems'" I said giving him air quotes on 'problems'.

"What kind of problems? How could you have a problem at Pancake House? Oh, did he crap in his pants or something?" Jon said taking a his last scoop of cereal in his mouth.

"What? Are you crazy? Brendon's a grown man he wouldn't do that."

"Then what happened?"

"Jessica happened," I said in a low whispered voice looking up from my stuff that I was packing.

"You saw Jessica there?"

"Yeah. And then stuff happened," I said. My back was turned from Jon so I couldn't really see the expression on his face.

"Like...?" he asked getting a little confused.

"Well that's the thing! He doesn't want to tell me," he explained turning my head to him. "But I will find out!"

"Maybe you should just give him a little time. I'm sure he'll turn up eventually," Jon said placing a hand on my should before stepping out of the room.

"I hope he does," he murmured to myself. But in all honesty I was scared. Who knows what Brendon was doing in his apartment all alone!

When I was done packing I said good bye to Jon and Spencer and that I'd see them later or maybe on Monday. Most likely Monday. And I told them that if Brendon calls, they should tell me like, right away.

I stepped outside and started walking down the street to get a cab. My place was a little more far from the bars and strip clubs around Vegas cause I didn't like going to bars and strip clubs alone because wheres the joy in that? There wasn't any.

As I got to the apartment I immediately thought of making from food. So I stepped into the kitchen and made myself a grilled cheese sandwich cause it was the only thing I could make properly and still taste good.

I went to my couch and as I ate the sandwich thinking of all the possibilities on why they broke up on Brendon's side. I was gonna find out even if it took me forever. Wait that was a little too powerful. Make that 'I was gonna find out even if it took me weeks.' Yeah, that was good enough.

I stayed in my apartment thinking all night. It wasn't the kind of crazy thinking but the kind of thinking you do just to get the right answer. But so often Brendon would cross my mind and I would wonder what he was doing right now and if he was alone in his apartment like me. I wondered if he was just mindlessly watching T.V. and drinking a Red Bull or if he was looking out at the stars from his balcony.

---

I woke up the next morning on my couch with a dirty plate sitting on the coffee table where the grilled cheese sandwich used to be. It was Saturday and I had the whole weekend to myself since I told Jon I'd call or see them on Monday.

This was my time to think. So I lay in my and thought about it. The light came though the window, I squinted my eyes away from the light and got off my bed and thought about calling him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So here it is! I finished this all today and it took me no time at all. This chapter was more based on Ryan (obviously) Sorry if there was any rambling >.< But it so hot here T-T anyways, the next chapter is probably going to be Brendon's P.O.V. so you'll know what he's up to ;]

To be honest I'm not to fond of this chapter so I'm not surprised if you wouldn't be so anyways tell me what you think! :]

I'M GONNA MAKE UP FOR IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER I PROMISE >_<