How to Fix Brendon Urie's Broken Heart

Step 6: Advice Is Always Good.

I headed to the telephone, thinking on what I was going to say. I took the phone and pressed it against my ear. I dialed the number still thinking on what I was gonna say. It ringed a few times till someone answered.

"Hello?" a tired voice answered. It was Brendon and his voice sounded like he lacked sleep. I tried not to breathe and I still didn't know what to say. "Hello?" he asked again. I couldn't think of anything to say so I freaked out and hung up the phone. I just backed away from the phone and headed back to the bathroom to take a shower.

Brendon's P.O.V.

I sat on the couch with all the lights off. The only light coming from the T.V. which was on mute and the only sound I heard was coming from my stereo. A red bull in my hand, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes and let the music take me. Until my thoughts we're disturbed by the ringing of the telephone. I paused the music and headed to the phone and answered it. "Hello?" I said in a tired voice. I wasn't able to sleep properly because of all the red bulls I've been drinking.

"Hello?" I asked again. I heard soft breathing on the other end of the phone but I wasn't sure who it was. Is this some kind of prank call or was someone trying to kill me? Either way the person on the other end hung up. So I placed down the phone and shook my head. I decided to go out and take a walk and leave my cellphone cause I didn't want anyone to call me. You know, clear my head.

I stopped to buy a coffee then I went to the park. As I got there I took a seat on an empty bench and just watched the people pass by. I watched people jog, kids run around and couples hold hands. I didn't feel the same watching them. I almost felt like I was in someone elses body. They way I just sat there. I'm not one for sitting down unless for contemplation.

"Excuse me, are you Brendon Urie?" I heard a woman's voice say. I turned to her, away from my thoughts and said,"Yeah?"

I examined her clearly, she looked older than me by just about 8 years, wearing a gray sweat suite with sweat dripping down the sides of her face.

"If you don't mind, can I have your autograph?" she asked wiping the sweat droplets off her face.

"Yeah sure," I said giving her a weak smile. By the way she gave me this embarrassed look, it seemed that she didn't have a piece of paper with her. Well it was her lucky day cause I had a piece of paper and a pen with me. (Don't ask why)

So I signed the paper and handed it to her with a 100% fake smile. Good thing she doesn't know who I really am cause if someone I knew very well saw me smiling like this they would know something was wrong. But she doesn't know.

"Thank you so much!" she thanked me gratefully. "My niece just loves you. She just wont stop talking about you guys," she laughed to herself. I nodded my head lowly.

"I'm sorry did I catch you at a bad time?" she asked me sounding just a little guilty.

"No, no, its okay," I said waving my hand signaling that I was alright. No matter how convincing I tried to sound, I just failed.

"You can't really fool anyone with that tone you know," she said shaking her head as she gave a soft chuckle to herself.

"I know but..." I sort of drifted off unsure what to tell this complete stranger.

"Is this about love?" she asked placing a hand on her hip as if asking that question was oh so common.

"How...?" I looked up at her confused how she knew what I seemed to be thinking.

"Honey, I'm a psychologist. I know when a person are having problems with their love life," she said placing a hand on my shoulder. I wasn't in the mood to argue. But if I was I'd tell her that she didn't know who that fuck I was and that she should stay the fuck out of my personal life. Well...I wouldn't really say that. I'm not one for swearing a lot either.

"I don't really wanna be a busy body but I'm just saying that nothing should hold you back from the person you love. That's really all I can say," she said smiling down at me. I nodded taking in what she said. It was almost like she knew what I was going through and ho odd it make me feel.

"Well I have to go," she said looking down at her watch. "And thanks for the autograph," she thanked me again holding up the folded piece of paper and tucking it into her jacket pocket before she started jogging again.

I watched her jog off thinking of what she said. "Nothing should hold you back from the person you love." She has a point. I don't see whats holding me back. I'm going to do something about this because I don't want to stay this way. I don't to feel as if I'm in someone elses body. I want to feel like myself again. "I'm gonna go call him," I thought as I got my ass of the park bench and started walking back to my apartment.
♠ ♠ ♠
*QUEUE THE BALLOONS DROPPING FROM THE CEILING*

Tada! Here it is! :D I'm sorry this one took awhile....But its 12:45 a.m. here and I should really be going to bed so tell me what you think about it and I hope you like it! <3