Out of Cradle, Endless Rocking

Prologue: Party When The Funeral Ends

It`s not like how you think it would happen. At all. It certainly isn't like how its described in Mibba.

Gerard Way is my dad.

Lindsay Ballato is my mom.

I wasn't aware of this fact until... Today.

Please don't get me wrong. I am your average fan girl teenager who fantasizes how she would go shopping with Lindsay for striped mini skirts and have a relationship with the MCR guys on a first name basis.

But, hello?

How would you feel when two random people (rock stars) show up at your door all happy, right after you're back from the cemetery for the funeral of the two people who you have known and loved all your life as your beloved parents, expecting you to be as excited and happy as they are, and appreciate that they came back for you when you have nobody to trust in this world but yourself, when they were the ones to abandon you in the first place?

Ecstatic?

Well, that's not how I felt anyway.

I felt screwed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please do not conjecture beforehand that this story is rubbish since its one of those `gerard`s my father?ohemgee` stories. This is just the prologue, the chapters are usually quite longer.
Comments are appreciated, so are subscribers...
TreChic xxx