Status: This story lost steam sorry guys. If I ever get inspired for it again I'll try to update but don't get your hopes up.

Jamila of the Nile

Chapter Three

Fire sparked from almost nowhere making a ring of fire. In the center of the was a girl. Her wrists were chained together and she fought against them reminding the prince of a caged wild animal. Her dark locks draped over her face as she fell from being set free. Drums began to beat and her shoulders rolled to the tempo. Her wrists were still banded together, but it only added to the effect of her dance. She rolled up like a python as flutes played to the beat of the drums.

The prince was utterly hypnotized by the curves she made with her body. He didn't even know moves like that were possible. She flipped her hair back and slowly moved her hands behind her back accentuating her flexibility. She slid into the splits from her stance and then moved her legs through the loop made by her arms. All the Prince could think about was what it would be like to feel her on him moving the way she did. The music stopped and she stood in the center of the fire ring again.

The fire ring went out and the applause brought the Prince back to his seat. He sat up straight as more lanterns were lit in the ball room. The party returned to how it had been again except for the gap in the middle of the dance floor where she still stood. Guards came and yanked her by the chains that held her wrists together. He head was hunched and her dark brown and gold locks covered her face.

"Presenting," The Pharaoh said smiling from ear to ear at his son's reaction, "Jamila of the Nile."

"The Jamila of the Nile? The one from Persia?" The Prince asked no longer worried about how eager he looked.

"In the flesh," He said patting his son's shoulder.

He looked to her again and saw something glistening down her chin. It made her chest shine. The Prince smirked, "She's mine Father? Only mine, to do with as I please?"

"Yes she is don't have too much fun."

"I won't," The prince hadn't even looked towards his father as he spoke, "Send her to my bed chamber at once and have someone take those filthy chains off her and give her a bathe she reeks of dirt and sweat." He commanded and watched his best birthday present be dragged out of the ball room.