Status: Very unlikely to be finished.

How to Kill a Vampire in Ten Days

Katherine Kirby is the average teenage girl. School, sports, friends, and foes are the general make up her life. Though, she seems like the average seventeen-year-old she has one extra thing that the average teen does not have to suffer through. The thing that might just make her go insane. Count Vernon De Leven, a Victorian vampire that only she can commerce with.

Vernon is the vampire spirit of a great Lord like figure from the Victorian era. He used to be a denizen of the great city of London, but now he has been bonded with Ms. Kirby to travel were ever she desires, commanding to her whim.

Besides Vernon's happy youthful appearance, because of a forgotten death in his early life, he suffers with what today is looked upon as multiple personality disorder(MPD) or dissociative identity disorder(DID). The vial Lord Vincent Van Duzen and the timid and gentle Walter Green are the other personalities, or demons as Vernon calls them, the vampire suffers with. Each with their own distinct nature and history it makes it hard for Katherine to keep up.

Sometimes three for the price of one isn't all that great.
  1. Monday 6:37a.m.
    Before School
  2. Monday 10:17a.m.
    They Had Sex
  3. Monday 2:35p.m.
    Cheer And Gay Thoughts