Status: Very unlikely to be finished.

How to Kill a Vampire in Ten Days

Monday 6:37a.m.

"Get out you pervert!" A teenage girl's voice screamed echoing down the dark empty hallways of the early morning in a suitable common household. She was bright red and fuming. Holding the wood door that separated her room from a long narrow hallway of her parents house half dressed, she pointed to the exit blushing so much that the pink color extended down to her neck. Her "new friend" tried to mouth some words but the girls hands were covering them, and pushing him out the door.

"You walk through this door and see one glimpse of me getting changed and I swear you will be having a second funeral!" The seventeen-year-old girl said loud enough to wake the dead (but it seemed as she already has). Slamming the door shut "her friend" moved out of the way of the swinging door. Though the vastly tall thirty five-year-old figure knew that any solid object could easily pass through him, because technically he was not there just and image representing the past, a ghost in time, but being the proper gentleman he knew himself to be he make actions as if it could not pass through him, as if he was still alive.

His appearance was that of a gentleman's very welly explaining that he was from the Victorian era. His red cravat wrapped around his white polyester dress shirt and slightly touched his black silk vest. The rest of his wardrobe could not be examined with out moving a large black cloak that dropped down to his heels. Most of his appearance was masked by the cloak, that rapped in frond and in back of him, and unable to be seen. Raven black, matching the color of the cloak, hair was nicely trimmed for his ghostly pallid face being shown. But, his appearance did not matter unless he was trying to impress Ms. Katherine Kirby, because she was the only person that can see him crystal clear, talk to him normally, or do anything with him.

"Kat! Shut up! I'm trying to sleep!" a younger voice screamed down the hallway from another room.

Walking to the door of her room, and swinging it open, almost "hitting" the towering man in the black cloak Katherine screamed down the hallway to her little brother, David, from her door way, "You insane little brat! Then go back to sleep!"

The verbal brawl continued as her little ten-year-old brother, David, shouted back from his room's door way, "I'm insane?! You're the one that's talking to herself!"

Katherine had admitted defeat. Her "friend" has explained to her that she was able to tell who ever she liked about him, but she dis-sided to tell no one about him, yet, therefor she could not bring him up unless she wanted to look even more ridiculous than she already was.

Walking out of her room fully dressed in her school uniform with her solid purple school backpack on her back with only one strap on her left shoulder, she calmly down the mahogany hallway to get to the fount door of her house. After she locked the oak door, with its oval decorated glass window leading as the entrance to her house, she walked down the twilight lite side walk of her street with her "friend" following right beside her saying, "You are such a pain in the ass Vernon. You know that?!"
♠ ♠ ♠
In such a weirdo. I want a cravat. What can I say I like men's Gothic dress.
Hey suits are unisex, but tuxedo are different.
I would ware a tuxedo. *cough, cough* prom *cough, cough* lol jk

Tell me what you think! I want to make it as funny as possible! (obviously this chapter wasn't really funny...)