Status: Very unlikely to be finished.

How to Kill a Vampire in Ten Days

Monday 10:17a.m.

The horrible sound of chalk to chalkboard was the only sound that passed through the satisfyingly quiet school classroom in the far ends of the grand semi-still school grounds.

The room, room 203 to be exact, was what Katherine though was the worst room in the entire school. It was her own hell on earth. Along with her other twenty-one other classmates in the room, hated Biology is frowned upon around the students. For the twenty-one other students it was the hatred of the subject itself. For Katherine Kirby it was the fear of every student; only worse.

Her adopted older brother, Brian Kirby, was the proctor assigned to room 203. Teaching there for five years, for two years before Katherine's freshman year, she finds her home away from home.

If any of the students had to say one sentence about Mr. Kirby it would be something along the line of: "Mr. Kirby is one of the best teachers, ever." If the staff member had to say one sentence it would be like: "Mr. Kirby is adored by all the students at school. His warm nature makes it pleasant." But if it was ever asked to say a sentence about him from his own flesh and blood it would appear to be the worst. Apart from there nice brotherly, sisterly bond, she did not want to be bothered with him during school hours.

Finishing the students' notes with only a nub of the chalk left he finished with, "And that's cell division. Any questions?"

Half of the class, consisting of the boys' population, started to mumble, chuckle, and giggle under their breaths.

Now, Mr. Kirby had a great understanding for many different forms of humor, due to his young age, but what he was about to say was so far-fetched, not one student in the class saw it coming.

Turning towards the class away from the chalkboard in a relaxed humorous way he said, "So I take it no one has questions, due to the amount of laughing I hear," walking closer to one of the chuckling boys' desk he progressed on saying, "Now, I know what is going through your heads right now, so I'll say it for you. They had sex!"

Mouths dropped, laughs were exhausted, and Katherine put her hand on her four head like a puzzled man in embarrassment.

See what I have to put up with? Katherine scribbled on her notes that were already doodled on in the direction were the Victorian vampire was standing.

A few evil toned laughs Katherine heard from over her right shoulder. She continued to put chicken scratch on her notes saying, Ha ha ha. Aren't you funny Vincent.

After the vampire finished reading the poorly written note he said, "I'm flattered my Miss. How did you know it was me."

Resting his head on her shoulder extending the fangs from his mouth dripping with the venomous saliva that he wanted to sink deep into her skin. To avoid anything awkward from the evil Lord Katherine rose her hand in a jolt knocking Vincent in the nose getting him off of her with her upcoming arm.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" The girl stated out loud with out the teachers permission.

"No." replied Mr. Kirby.

"Please?" Katherine consisted to plead.

"No."

"What if I told you I was PMSing?"

The brown haired teacher's chalk stopped writing and he did not move at all. Giving a deep sigh he agreed to let his smaller sibling use the bathroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright guys, I know that everyone (mostly my school/home friends) have been waiting for me to write this so there.

Well? What you guys think? True story. True Story. Except there were few critiques thrown in to fit the plot line.