The Tale of The Queen of Hearts

This is the story of the queen of hearts, and how her love now flees like paper kites high amongst the foreign skies, and how her memory perished through our minds, her freedom triumphing at last.

This is the story of the girl who loved you, loved you then and a little later, and how she murmured tender hatred for your flaws, and how she drowned into your pupils, and how you didn’t rescue her from your dirty charm.

This is the story of the girl you don’t remember, with her knees so soft, her scent so rosemary, and how you never lingered on her pale blue eyes.
  1. The Wind Whistles
    Tthat perfect moment, I nearly ruined it, by saying "I love you" and nearly meaning it
  2. Man Sings About Romance
    The tale begins here with your grin upon your smile, your lips upon the air, your wavy hair flying like you just didn’t care, and while all around the cheers pulled the strings to you music.
  3. Expectations
    Monday morning and she woke up lonely, knowing that she’d have to go to school anyway.
  4. Visions of Mary
    She'd play tricks when she tried to be quiet, ain't her just like the night?
  5. London Town
    Like a little saint coming to save us from our shambolic existence in the road, coming to free us from our parasitical need for the other.
  6. Clandestine Harmony
    If pheromones could have acted inside my heart, they wouldn’t have known you from her, and it killed me.
  7. Misses Bright Heart
    It was a mad night though, a mad night that cut loose the bounds we ever shared.