Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Firecamp

I got off from my seat next to Caleb and walked toward where Zach was sitting at. Zach was the marshmallows suppliers, so I went to him. I sat next to him with that he handed me the stick with marshmallows.

Jack was sitting with Beth. Just so you know, I didn’t know when Jack, Beth, and Alex became close friends. Maybe because the three of them were the idiot trio. Alex stuffed a ton of marshmallows into his mouth making Beth giggled.

“Yur shuldh truy dish” said Alex picking one marshmallow and then put it into Beth’s mouth. Beth chuckled and munched the marshmallow eagerly.

“Brah, you look like an idiot” said Jack rolling his brown eyes. “You should at least like me” Jack picked two marshmallows and plugged them into his nostrils.

“EUWWW!!” me and Haley squeaked out loud while Beth just giggled.

Even Marc stopped playing his guitar and pretended to puke. “Jeez, Barakat! You pooped everything!”

Jack laughed like a Santa clause but he didn’t stop to clown around.

I rolled my eyes at my moronic brother as I glanced to Caleb who snatched the guitar from Marc as he started to play it.

“When was the last time you talked to me?
Seriously
I feel like I don't even know you
And I would rather me leave
Than stay and watch you make a fool of me

You might as well leave
You might as well let me know now
You might as well go, go, go
I never wanna see your face round here anymore
Cause it's a breakdown, a breakdown
Where do we go from here?
It's a breakdown, a breakdown”

Jonathan joined the song and sang it beautifully, but mostly, it was Caleb who sang. I couldn&#8217;t agree more that Caleb&#8217;s voice was really beautiful, he&#8217;s got an angelic voice and <strike>angelic face</strike>.

&#8220;You're the tip, tip, tip-top of the charts
You're the best thing I've ever done
And the reality is that I wrote this song for you

You might as well leave
You might as well let me know now
You might as well go, go, go
I never wanna see your face round here anymore
Cause it's a breakdown, a breakdown
Where do we go from here?
It's a breakdown, a breakdown&#8230;&#8221;

But in the middle of song, it seemed All Time Low wanted to steal the attention. Well, not the rest of All time Low, they were only Jack and Alex.

&#8220;Woodle woodly bam ram pam pam.. syub syub roodle doodle chikas chikas..&#8221; Alex sang eagerly with Jack. Jack clapped his hands to make rhythm that made Caleb stopped singing and laughed.

&#8220;Morons&#8221; Caleb giggled

&#8220;I want that cuddly cuddly there. kissey kissey there. syubidap syubidap. Uh uh.. boodle doodle.. yeeehhaaa&#8221; sang Jack as he highfived with Alex and laughed. Caleb seemed didn&#8217;t want to lose.

&#8220;You&#8217;ve got me poppin champagneeee&#8230;&#8221; Caleb started again and then played his guitar. Jonathan clapped his hands followed by the guys&#8217; sing

Jack got up when it came to the part, &#8220;You got me thinking of it&#8221; he danced like in the video as he invited Alex and Beth.

&#8220;I know I know I know&#8230; there&#8217;s a place for me.. somewhere.. out thereeeee&#8230;.&#8221;

&#8220;OUT THEREEEE..!&#8221; we all sang along.

It was a very fun night, I giggled to the boys and I caught Zach&#8217;s glance.

&#8220;Why don&#8217;t you say sooooo..&#8221; Caleb and Austin cooed

While everyone was singing, me and Zach had our time by munching our marshmallow. My mouth became sticky and I showed my sticky teeth to Zach, he just laughed at me cutely as he stroked my top of head.

The guys then stopped singing, and then they just enjoyed their marshmallows with chatting.

Zach leaned his face to me and whispered softly, &#8220;I&#8217;ll take you out somewhere in the morning. When All Time Low first time got here, I found a beautiful place, do you want to go with me?&#8221; he asked

I giggled and nodded, &#8220;Surely. What time?&#8221;

&#8220;Around six&#8221;

&#8220;Duhh.. that&#8217;d be really cold, Zach&#8221;

&#8220;I will lend you my super warm hoodie, if you want&#8221; he winked.

I grimaced and then nodded leaning my feature to him closer as I heard Beth cleared her throat.

Everyone was staring at us with that I scooted away from Zach awkwardly. I faked my yawn and stretched up my back.

I didn&#8217;t want to get caught in scene, the best thing I should do was going to sleep. I got up from my seat and yawned once again.
&#8220;I&#8217;m gonna sleep, guys. Good night&#8221; I strolled away from the log as I looked to Beth.

&#8220;You&#8217;re coming, Beth?&#8221; I asked

&#8220;Nope. Well, I&#8217;m sleeping in Jack&#8217;s RV&#8221; Beth replied

&#8220;But, he&#8217;s gonna sleep with his boyfriend, Alex&#8221; I grimaced

&#8220;Heyyyy!&#8221; Alex protested pouting. &#8220;I&#8217;m not sleeping with Jack even he&#8217;s good on bed. I&#8217;m sleeping with you, Nicky&#8221; Alex said

&#8220;No way, Gaskarth&#8221; I stuck out my tongue

&#8220;Yes way&#8221; he nodded vigorously but then laughed. &#8220;Me and Jonathan will share tent, right Jonny??&#8221; Alex winked toward Jonathan as Jonathan let out a fake horrified look.

&#8220;Have your way mister. Well, good night guys&#8221; I said and then I saw Caleb got up too from his seat.

&#8220;I&#8217;m coming with you, babe&#8221; Caleb said and he rapidly snaking his arm around my waist toward the RV. I just frowned and groaned letting him in.

When we reached the RV and climbed into the RV, Caleb let go me. I sighed as I made my way to the bed. Oh shit, I realized something. Annie and Kyle shared tent, and Beth was sleeping in Jack&#8217;s RV so it meant&#8230; shitttttttt! I was alone in one RV with Caleb.

I felt Caleb grabbed my hand and pulled me over him. He stared at me and pressed his lips gently on mine. I gasped and pushed him from me.

&#8220;What the heck?!&#8221; I half yelled to him but he only smirked to me.

&#8220;Hmm&#8230; I dunno why you hate me so much, Nicky&#8221; he said relaxing himself on the bed next to me. And it was the very first time he called my nick name.

I exhaled longily and shoved myself on the other bed across his bed. &#8220;I don&#8217;t hate you Caleb&#8221;

&#8220;Shoot. You pulled away from me for like two times. I can tell you hate me&#8221; he muttered crossing his hands beneath his head

&#8220;I said I don&#8217;t hate you Caleb. I&#8217;m just sick of you. I&#8217;m sick of our argumentation and your stupid kisses&#8221;

&#8220;What?&#8221; he got up and faced me. &#8220;Our stupid kisses? Remember about our affection, dollface? And about argumentation? You mean that freaking Merrick? Oh please, don&#8217;t say you don&#8217;t want me to kiss you in front of him just because you both have a secret relationship and shack up&#8221;

&#8220;I&#8217;m not sleeping with him Caleb!!&#8221; I spat back leaving him fell in silence.

I huffed and snuggled into my pillow deciding to finish our conversation and go to sleep.

&#8220;I&#8217;m sorry&#8221; I heard him muttered &#8220;I&#8217;m sorry, Nicky. I just don&#8217;t know why I can&#8217;t never make you smile like he does to you. Somehow, I want to be friend with you and laugh with you. But we never&#8230;&#8221; he stopped.

&#8220;Nicky?&#8221; he called out. I didn&#8217;t respond and with that I heard him sighed.

We both finally decided to sleep.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
hello again people!

comment and subscribe and let's drunk and get high..

this chapter is dedicated forever_free thanks for commenting. subscribeee..! and neonXbodyXstyle (coz i love you. haha)

hope ya'll enjoy it,

mucholovasoxoxo
-icha