Status: Finished

Killing Joy

White Roses

Image

The next morning, I found Jack and the entire All Time Low were in my room. Zack bought a bucket of white roses and put it on the end table next to me. It felt romantic, when Zack brought the white roses to me. I just loved those flowers.

Alex took a seat next to my bed and showed his toothy smile to me with a concern look. Jack, Rian and Zack were standing in front of my bed. Zack slowly waltzed next to me and sat on the bed as he rubbed my hand very softly. His eyes were smiling but also showed his worried look.

Oh shit.

One thing that bounded my mind that time, has he known about my baby yet?

“How do you feel, babe?” Zack asked quietly. I replied him with a weak nod with that he slouched down to my face, wiping my bangs which covered my greenish eyes. He planted his lips on my forehead and somehow it felt warm making me felt easier and relieved. “You okay?” he reassured.

“Yes, baby” I responded with raspy voice. I glanced to my brother and shot a question look if Zack had known the baby yet and fortunately, Zack had not. I needed a right time to tell him about my baby, it might be poking him hard knowing his girlfriend got knocked out with another guy, even the guy was her husband.

“We bought you chocolate and Popsicles!” Alex suddenly cheered showing a white plastic bags and let out a fresh cold Popsicle. I grinned at him and handed one popsicle but Jack took it away from me.

“You’re stupid, Gaskarth. She’s still weak, and I think cold snacks isn’t that good for her”

“I’m just trying to care” Alex replied scratching his brunette head. Jack tsk-tsk-tsk-ed and then suddenly threw the Popsicle into his mouth chewing it happily as I let out my groan. Jack actually wanted that Popsicle.

The boys were having a light conversation with me with sometimes Jack let out his sexual jokes which I always hated to be heard of.

“Oh yeah, Vinny and Matt send their hi to you. They cannot go here because they need to take care of the stuff back there” Rian piped in throwing his thumb to his back. “And, I think the boys from FTSK want to get in?” he said pointing the door with window. I saw the blinding blonde Kyle and Jonathan who was gluing his face on the poor window making a weird face.

“Maybe we should give them chance to visit Nicky” Alex said as he put the plastic bag on the end table and took an apple from the fruit basket. Alex and the entire All Time Low then make a quick stride toward the door but without Zack. Zack looked me with his unsure look and then kissed me once again on the forehead.

“I’m in the waiting room, okay?” he said planting a passionate but quick kiss on my lips. I smiled to him watching him walking out from the room. And then a minute later, a pack of loud boys were getting into the room. I spotted a half from FTSK, Kyle, Jonathan, and you know who.

Their step came nearer as they reached me with their semi-worried look. You know why it was semi-weird? I never found why Jonathan always grins whenever he sees me.

“Nicky…” Jonathan and Kyle chimed in. “How do you feel?” Kyle asked as I saw Caleb appeared from his back with an undeniably cute grin. He walked slowly toward me with a bucket of white roses on his hand. I knitted my brows when he brought the white roses, I felt de ja vu.

“I’m okay” I said

Well, not kind of that de ja vu, because in fact Zack had already brought me one. He handed me the white roses and with a painful look he spotted a bucket of roses had aready sat in the vase on the end table.

“Uh… I just brought this for you” Caleb scratched his ginger hair. “But, I think you don’t need it because you already had one” he quieted and still handed the bucket of roses. I sighed in annoyance at him and decided not to look at him. Man, how come I really hated this guy.

“Just put them on the end table next to Zack’s” I said emphasizing the Zack’s so I let him know that the only one who truly cared for me just Zachary Steven Merrick.

“Oh.. yes” he said softly and put the beautiful roses just right next to me.

“Nichole…. How are you feeling?” Caleb asked after we noticed that the atmosphere was quite awkward and Kyle and Jonathan were silent. I knitted my brows when he called me with my real name, Nichole. He never used it again but suddenly this time he called me that?

“I said I’m okay” I snapped

Kyle and Jonathan kept in silence watching us while I glanced to Caleb who already had an uneasy look and swallowed hard.

Caleb let out a forced laugh and then stretched his back after he put the bucket of white roses on the end table. He seemed easy. Kyle and Jonathan started to laugh lightly.

“Well what makes you stay in this town? I mean, you’re supposed to be back to your hometown, yeah?” I started

Kyle stared to Jonathan then Caleb, “We’re freaking out. We’re so worried about you, Nicky” Kyle stated

“Especially him” Jonathan nudged Caleb on the stomach and giggled “You know, he’s such a nerd, I never found Caleb cares for somebody like this before, he’s really flipped ou---UCHHH Caleb! That’s hurt!” Caleb punched hard Jonathan’s shoulder making him moaned in pain.

“Shut up, Cookie” Caleb snapped

Jonathan rubbed his shoulder and grinned to Caleb. Jonathan winked to me as if he just sent me some mysterious thought to me. Mind freak.

“So where’s the others?” I asked referring the rest of Forever The Sickest Kids trying to ignore the Caleb’s look on me.

“They’re outside. The nurse said it’s only three visitors who could come in. So, yeah” Kyle responded with shrugging his shoulder off.

“Uhmm.. so how come you were fainted, Nicky? Something’s wrong? Are you sick?” Caleb abruptly asked. I had no clue what I was going to say with him. of course I wouldn’t tell him that he’s going to be dad soon. He wouldn’t be pleased.

But uh, I remembered the day before when I woke up next to him. And you know we were kinda kissing, or making out. He said that he liked me? I’d been thinking whether it’s a honesty or just another lies from him. I mean, he liked me? Hello? Caleb didn’t like girls, he just liked to use them.

“I was just weak” I muttered

Caleb looked clenched his teeth and then chose to sit on my bed copying what Zack had done. He started to stroke my arm but I pulled my arm, away from him as I tried to concern to Kyle who was talking about the next plan after summer and warped tour.

“So, you’re going to get back to Dallas?” I asked with heart hoped that Caleb could join them back to Dallas.

“Yeah, we’re preparing for our next tour” Jonathan cooed in and hinted his excitement.

“Oh yes?” I smiled

“Well, actually the we’re going for some welcoming winter tour, it’s started since the end of fall” Kyle corrected

“With Mayday Parade! Again!” Jonathan chuckled as he winked to me. Oh yes, I noticed this. Mayday Parade meant Angela.

After a bit of some random conversation with Kyle and Jonathan, they exchanged with Kent, Marc, and Austin. They three were so nice to me, I didn’t know that there’s still a couple of people that barely I know was exactly cared for me.

In the afternoon, Jack finished the business with hospital which meant I finally could get out from the hospital. The entire All Time Low and Forever The Sickest kids were the last band that still stayed in the town finally could got back. That day, we took off from the town and flied back to Baltimore while Forever The Sickest Kids decided to turn their way back to Dallas instead of Baltimore.

There’s only one thing that crashed my mind. Caleb joined me and All Time Low to Baltimore. I was like what the fuck. I thought he’d get back to Dallas with his oh-so-farewell friends.

I thought my days in Baltimore would get better without him in fact he came too joining our flight to Maryland! FML.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
pffttt filler senoritas