Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Killing

Image

General POV

Meanwhile Nicky and her mom spent their day with talking about the baby, Nicky didn’t know what was Caleb going and doing. Like she had said before, she never cared about him.

Caleb was driving his own car which he owned in Baltimore to some area that he was sure it’s his absolute destination. His grip on wheel tightened when he stopped his car making his knuckles turned white as mad as he was looked.

His eyes flashed some flare of imaginary fire and he felt hot all over his body. He turned his head to a random house and squinted his eyes because it was so bright outside. Caleb exhaled way too deep and exhaled for a moment. He composed himself to get out from his black Audi.

Once he got out, his heels were clung tightly on pavement, his face looked hesitant but he was freaking mad that time. He didn’t know what to do. Actually he was planning to finish his problem first with rough way, but well actually he thought it’d be the best.

So he paced in fury through the path he’d been walking on and with a loud knock, he knocked the door angrily. “OPEN THE GODDAMN DOOR!!!” he screamed at the top of his lungs while his eyes pictured some memory he actually never saw. He pictured himself was in the same room when Zack fucked his wife behind Caleb’s nose.

Caleb swallowed hard and knocked the door louder with such an unnecessary roar. He could bother the hood if he kept knocking the door in such way. “OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, BASTARD!!” Caleb now then started to kick the door.

He then heard a confused step and the door revealed the beefy guy with dangerous caramel head. He was wearing apron and obviously he was cooking something. But Caleb didn’t bother to scan Zack. He forcefully pulled Zack inside and pinned him to the wallpaper wall of Zack’s house.

Zack moaned in pain rubbing his back of head. Caleb even didn’t let Zack recognize who was his guest, Caleb took an inhuman speed to hit Zack’s face repeatedly in such an unleashed anger.

Zack groaned and let Caleb to throw him to the floor. Zack hadn’t gotten seconds to defend back when he was on the floor. Caleb jumped on him and randomly punched Zack’s face. Zack could tell he just got broken nose.

Caleb breathlessly roared to Zack, “YOU DAMN FUCKER!! YOU BASTARD!! YOU FUCKED MY WIFE!!!” Caleb hit him again and then started to kick his stomach. Zack opened his eyes and noticed the voice of Caleb.

His face was really shocked and while Caleb began to punch him again, with all of his strength, Zack spun his body away from Caleb and stood up steadily rubbing his painful stomach.

“Caleb! What the fuck are you doing!!” Zack yelled back

“I’m murdering you, you bastard!!” Caleb came to Zack once again and punched him. But Zack defended himself, he pushed Caleb away making Caleb stumbled.

“What’s your problem, Turman! You fucking broke my nose!!!!” Zack groaned wiping his streaming down blood from his nose and mouth. Caleb didn’t give up, he furiously ran toward Zack and pinned him again to the wall. His eyes were burning with anger.

“You fucked my wife!! HOW DARE YOU FUCKED HER WHILE YOU ACTUALLY KNOW SHE’S MARRIED!!! AND SHE’S PREGNANT NOW!! I’M SO KILLING YOU, MERRY!” Caleb gave his best hit to the innocent cheek of Zack. And bam! Zack burst out the blood from his mouth.

“CALEB! FUCK!!” he kept cursing and pushed Caleb aside. Zack couldn’t let him winning the fight, if yes, Caleb would be in miscommunication without knowing the truth. Zack then pinned Caleb to the wall with a force on his hands on Caleb’s collar.

“CALEB! LISTEN TO ME!!” he roared back “I DIDN’T FUCK NICKY!!!”

“YOU’RE FUCKING LIAR! I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN YOU DON’T DESERVE HER!”

Zack groaned out loud and glowered to Caleb, “I DIDN’T SLEEP WITH HER FOR GOD’S SAKE!”

“BUT SHE’S PREGNANT!!!” Caleb fought Zack’s grip but it’s useless because fortunately Zack was more buffed up than him. “SHE TOLD ME, SHE SLEPT WITH YOU AND IT’S YOURS! FUCK YOU MERRICK! I SWEAR I’LL BREAK YOU!”

Zack frowned as if he was knitting his eyebrows together with such confusion. “What??”

Caleb groaned when he uselessly fought from Zack’s grasp.

“You’re kidding me!” with bloody face, Zack could let out a loud laugh making Caleb stopped his attempt to loose the grasp. He stared at Zack. “It’s not mine. I told you, I didn’t sleep with her and never will until we’ll get married” he stopped laughing and swallowed, “It’s yours, Caleb” Zack let go Caleb and stepped back in hesitation.

Caleb stunned at his spot. “What the fuck? But she said..”

“Particularly, she lied to you to make your separation easier” Zack bit his lower lip and flied off from the living room to the kitchen leaving Caleb who still clung on his spot with eyes weren’t blinked in seconds. Zack found the basin to wash his blood away and he felt his broken nose when he rubbed it. Zack glanced to the dead stove next to him with creamy soup in the pot letting out the steam. He just ended the cook before he got punched.

“You’re seriously not lying, right?” he heard Caleb was on his back.

Zack should probably hit Caleb back in for the revenge of his broken nose, but he kept it knowing that Caleb was angry because Nicky lied to him. “I’m not, and my nose is fucking hurt for your information”

“Zack, I swear if you lie I’l—“

“Caleb fucking Turman! I don’t lie to you! I love Nicky, and I don’t dare to sleep with her like you did to her!” Zack got annoyed and threw the towel he’d been using to the counter with loud sigh. Caleb was silent, he then slowly took a look to Zack who got the broken nose because of him. He didn’t believe that Nicky lied to him and made Caleb attacked the innocent guy.

“I could call police if I want to, Caleb” Zack muttered under his breath “But I won’t, because I know you didn’t know the fact in the first place”

“I’m… urmm.. fuck! I’m really sorry for everything, Zack. I’m seriously didn’t know what happen. My anger got wilder when I knew that you slept with her in fact you didn’t. I’m really really sorry. I’ll take care of the doctor for your nose, Zack. I’m really sorry—“

“Well thanks, I think I really need that” Zack smiled weakly, “And it’s okay. I know if you don’t really care of Nicky, you wouldn’t be here, Cay”

“Ah?” Caleb questioned as Zack pulled the dining chair and sat on it motioning Caleb to sit too.

“You love her, I know it…” Zack’s voice was low and he hinted sad face.

“I.. well I do, Zack. To be honest, I never feel like this before.. I love her so much.. but well..” Caleb sighed “She doesn’t love me, she even lied to me about my baby.. shit, I’m gonna be a dad. Aren’t i?”

“Yes, you are” Zack admitted when he felt his crumpled heart knowing that his girfriend’s husband turned loving her. “Well I know, it’s hard for you to take the fact that she doesn’t love you, but what can you do? Love couldn’t be possessed and forced” Zack sighed

“And she really loves you, FML. Fuck, I’ve been trying to forget her, but—“ Caleb lit his head and follow Zack’s gaze who was on him too. “I’m sorry Zack, I punched you for unnecessary reason”

“It’s okay. Uhmm well I’m letting you know. She’s breaking up with you” Zack started

“I know. Jeez… I’ve been trying my hard to convince her not to break up with m—“

“And by that time, I’m marrying her Caleb, I’m seriously want to marry her, I love her”

Caleb choked his words, his beat thumping wildly and he lost his words.

“I’m sorry letting you know this, but.. we both love her. And she needs to choose, and she chooses me…”

Caleb couldn’t compose his words. He was silent all the time, he was really disappointed to know he’s losing her in no time.

Zack stared at Caleb. He found something that could hurt himself. The fact that he couldn’t hide that Caleb really loved Nicky, and it’s killing Zack. He’s got opponent and it’s a hard competition even he’s winning it because Nicky chose him. He sighed once again and stood up.

“I think you should go, Caleb. I need time to be alone”

“Uh..mm.. okay” Caleb stood up groggily “I’m sorry again, Zack for what ive done. I’ll take care of that nose. Don’t worry…” Caleb swallowed hard and exited the house after Zack gave him his genuine weak smile.

Caleb walked through the path and let out his iPhone to call the private doctor for Zack. After he called he got into his car and swallowed hard once again. he drove awat from the driveway, driving back to the place he really needed to be.

Barakat’s Residence. Where he had to demand the fact from Nicky. He was going to cry but he choked it. He was too weak to take the fact that he’s losing his girl he loved, he’s losing the competition…

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
i feel bad for Zack. POOR MY ZACK!!!! HE'S HURT!!!

longishh.. and it's all about fighting an make up.. (:

i was thinking to make Caleb and Zack love each other before and left that stupid stubborn Nicky. hahah
comments and subscribe thanks for reading! (: