Status: Finished

Killing Joy

Pains and Bad Timing

I was in my fucking labor! My stomach was insanely in pain as my breath was growing unsteady. I poked panicking on Caleb repeatedly making him growled under his breath.

“Caleb! Caleb!” I breathed

Caleb groaned and slowly opened his eyes, “What Nicky?”

“I’m--..” I paused and breathed heavily again “I’m in my fucking labor, you moron!”

It needed a couple minute for him to understand my words. As he could get my words, his eyes were widened and gloated.

He snapped his mind and suddenly opened his eyes wider than before, “WHAT?!” he squeaked

“My water just broke, Caleb!! I’m going to give the baby birth!” I yelled in pain while I was squeezing his arm tightly.

“Wait! Oh my God!! Wait!! Hold up, Nicky! We’re in the freaking forest! There’s no hospital nearby!”

“I can’t fucking wait until we reach Austin, you bastard!!!!” I screamed painfully.

“Alright, alright. Hold up!” He was panicked and got off from his seat. And like an idiot, “Someone! Please help!! My wife is giving a birth!!” he screamed in panic “Please, help me!” the passengers opened their eyes again and the driver in no time stopped the bus while I tried managing my breath.

“Young man, seriously??” and old man said

“Yes, mister! My wife!! She’s in labor pains!” Caleb’s tone got higher because he was really panicked.

“We’re in forest, and Austin is still like 100 miles or more” another voice said and it was a woman who sat next to her sister.

“Please, please somebody just help my wife, I dunno what to do with her!!”

“Cay.. .. Caleb.. it’s hurt!” my breath grew frantic as I felt my baby kicked so hard. Quite hard to make my stomach got killed. Oh crap! It was seriously insanely freaking hurt! I couldn’t take it any longer!

I saw some of the passengers walked to me and asked how I felt. They were an old lady, and two girls in their mid twenties.

“I can’t feel my stomach.. but it feel like I was kicked and hit on the stomach. As if the baby goes mad!” I said desperately

“The baby does go mad, he or she wants to come out. Come on, I’ll help you with the birth” the old woman said. I shot my worried look at the young woman first. “No worries, sweetheart. I was a midwife back when I was still in your age” she then helped me to get up from my seat and led me out from the bus. “Ladies, please help me with the baby, will ya?” she said to the two girls and the girls nodded their head.

I slowly took my pace climbed out from the bus as the cold air hit me. Caleb was in the back of me after he asked the bus driver to stop for awhile. So the trip was delayed until I brought out my baby.

The two girls helped me to stand while the old woman and Caleb prepared some emergency bed for me with the birth thingy. It was a rather spot for giving a birth. I was surrounded with trees and the night was still up. The stars and the moon were watching us as I could hear some howls which came from owls. The wind blew coldly making me shuddered crazily.

One of the girls prepared a big bowl of water and handed the other girl some towels. Caleb was right next to me, and every time I breathed heavily he winced to me as if he felt the same I felt. The old woman unzipped my maternity pants and started the process.

“Now dear, breathe in and breathe out… listen to my order and do it. You need to push it as hard as you can. Breathe in…” the old woman ordered as I obeyed her.

“Breathe out” I breathed out while my hand squeezed Caleb’s hand desperately.

“Come on, Nicks. You can do it, I’m right here with you..” he kissed my sweaty forehead while I just nodded and breathed in, breathed out. When the old woman asked me to push, I pushed the baby as hard as I could. One girl was helping me with the sweat on my face while the other one was up with my blood that spread all over the emergency bed.

Caleb supported me with his worried face while he stroked my head. He helped the other girl to wipe out the sweat I’d been producing. “Come on Nicky, you can do it” he supported as I let out my breathe-in-breathe-out sound.

I just wished I could make it out and survived.

And here goes the thing…

Sweat all over my face, my breath was really heavy and crazy. I could hear the baby’s cries and the girls awe sound. Caleb chuckled happily and kissed my temple with a beautiful smile. But I was getting puerperal fever that time. His face was blurry and the sound of my baby’s cries was faded away.

In that time whether if I was blacked out or off somewhere as if I were died. Wait, I wasn’t died of giving birth, right? The last thing I could hear was Caleb’s desperate scream calling my name out.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
woo the baby has come.. weee.. uhmm what about nicky?

finally i reach this chapter. i've been waiting for this chapter for so long. oh yes, i actually never been given a birth before.. lmao so i dont know how is it like with giving birth and the process... hehhe. i just try to write as possible it looks like. *shrug*

hello peopleeeee... im glad my subscribers come again.. yay! keep reading, keep commenting and keep subscribing.. you are a amazing people.. yay!

-end of rambles-

love and love and love all of my readers,
-Icha