Status: Finished

Killing Joy

The Morning

The next morning, I rubbed my squinty eyes after a glint of lights smeared on my face through the window. I yawned like a hippo and stretched my back as I rolled to the side of my bed. My nose found something warm and odorous which was Caleb’s bare chest. Oh snap, he still dared to sleep on the same bed with me. I was rocking his body in disgust trying to roll him to the edge of bed. Man, he’s so heavy! I used all my strength to roll his body.
But unfortunately, before I finished my job Caleb was saved by the bell. I grunted and disappointingly get off from the bed. Wishing to have Caleb fell down from the bed.

Caleb was still sleeping soundlessly as I made my way to the doorway and opened it. The lanky figure with streak on his hair was smiling and exhaled in relief as he saw me.

“Thank god, sissy.. I thought you’ll answer the bell with sheet surrounding your body” he said rubbing his chest

“Oh euww? Jack! What the fuck are you thinking? You think I’ll fuck him? NO WAY! Euww.. euw..” I curled my lips in disgust and shuddered hard making Jack laughed at me.

“You could say that. Then, what happened.. you know.. you kissed him back last night. Does it mean you’re finally into him?” he smirked as I closed the door behind me so we were talking outside.

“Well.. “ I started. I knew I wasn’t able to tell Jack the truth, everyone needed to think that we were a good couple. “I honestly think I should start to love him since he’s my husband now” I said quietly and tried to be heard so honest.

“Oh jeez! Are you damn serious? Sis, you don’t love him! You said he’s an ass”

I shrugged, “He’s definitely and ass. But well, like I said.. I need to start loving him” I said hinting dramatic tone and fortunately Jack didn’t buy artificiality. He sighed and put his hands on both of my shoulders. He deeply looked me into the eyes and smiled weakly.
“Alright, just tell me if he start messing up with you, kay? I swear… I’ll rip his head off if he dares to deal with my lil-fatty-sissy”

I rolled my eyes, “Why everyone always calls me fatty? Am I that fat?”

Jack chuckled and bore me into a tight hug, “Of course not, baby. You’re the sexiest girl on earth” he stuck out his tongue as I snuggled to him. I was glad I could have him, he was really looking for me.

“Errr.. now.. can you let me go? I need to go back to my room” I said smiling to him as he let me go. “I need to wake Caleb because we are going to see our new house”

Jack glared, “New house already?”

“Yeah, Teresa gave us her house near from the beach. It sounds so tempting, right?” I giggled.

“Sometimes, I could be envious with you, sissy… mann.. your life is far from miserable” he responded. Jeez, how could he say that, my life? My life. Was. Far. From. Miserable? Was he out of his mind? Could he see that I had an arranged marriage that against my will? I even didn’t know that well about this freaking pervert husband.

“Whatever, Jackjack” I said flying away from him toward my room. “But thanks for the things” I added waving my hand without facing him and walking instead.

XXX
♠ ♠ ♠
haa.. short filler. i swear it'd be good in the next chapters