Status: Updated 23/11.

Spellbound

Chapter 6

I stood at the door holding the key to the lock trying to be as quiet as possible. My hands were shaking with nerves as I debated with myself over whether to go in or not. I could easily turn around and he'd never know I was here, right?

I forced they key into the lock and swung the door open. Taking a step inside I called, “Honey, I'm home” I cringed at the cheesiness of it all and waited for Tom to show.

He came rushing downstairs a few seconds later buttoning his shirt up. “Els, what are you doing here?”

“Surprise!” I exclaimed, guilt setting in as I realised Tom was alone.

He came over to me and took me into a hug. I moved slightly in his grip, unable to get comfortable. Hugging Geno wasn't like this, I thought. Wait, why am I even thinking of Geno right now?

I sighed and forced myself to enjoy the feeling of Tom's arms around me. He kissed me lightly on the lips and I knew immediately that something was off.

I looked up at Tom and his eyes looked hollow, he quickly looked away. I followed him to the sofa and we caught up on what I'd missed while I was in Pittsburgh. It seemed that nothing too exciting had happened.

We were interrupted by a female voice growling in what I can only assume to be an attempt to be sexy, “I'm home, come get me, grrr”

Tom immediately jumped off the sofa and explained to me that this was Kerry, his house mate's girlfriend. Kerry stood there, blank look on her face, but realisation dawned as Tom told her I was his girlfriend, overemphasising the word girlfriend.

I got suspicious but went along with the idea. The three of us sat and chatted awkwardly for a while and the atmosphere became unbearable. I excused myself saying I had to get back to the hotel, that I was tired from the travelling.

I called Geno on the way back, explaining to him everything that happened and asking for my room number. Once he gave me it, I rushed back as quickly as I could. I needed a Geno hug.

I got in the lift and found my room and knocked twice like Geno had said to, and he let me in. I looked around, commenting on the double bed I was going to enjoy having to myself.

“About that,” Geno began. I glanced up at him but he kept his eyes glued to the floor. “The, er, the hotel messed up and we have to share a bed” he rushed out, an enormous blush appearing on his cheeks.

“Ok” I replied happily. He looked up at me, confused. “Which side do you want?”

“You choose. You don't mind?”

“Nope, now come on, let's go grab some dinner” I suggested, and right on cue my stomach grumbled.

As we were leaving the room I remembered that I'd left my jacket at Tom's. “Shit” I muttered causing Geno to grab my arm, stopping me, and give me a concerned look.

“My jacket is at Tom's” I informed him, and he suggested that we get a taxi to a restaurant and get it on the way. That seemed like a good plan, so we hailed a taxi and I told the driver the address.

Geno held my hand throughout the ride, something I had grown accustomed to over the past few weeks, but it still made my insides tingle every time he touched me.

We reached Tom's place and I quickly hopped out of the car and let myself in like I had earlier. As soon as I walked in I took in my surroundings; there were Tom and Kerry naked, having sex on the sofa.

I let out an ear piercing scream, and Geno was by my side in an instant, with his arms enveloping me in a hug. I began to hyperventilate, unable to comprehend the situation that was unfolding right in front of my eyes.

“Els” Tom began.

“DON'T BLOODY CALL ME ELS. And don't even try to explain this, it's over Tom, it should have been a long time ago”

I turned around to see Geno giving Tom one of the biggest, scariest death glares I've ever seen, and it brightened my mood a little. Just a little though, I was still beyond pissed.

Geno led me back to the car where I insisted on still going out for a meal. I needed a drink, and the thought of spending the night sitting in the room moping about didn't interest me that much.

We ended up in a small Italian place, I was having a major craving for spaghetti bolognaise. It took some doing, but I managed to persuade Geno to share a giant bowl of spaghetti with me.

When it arrived I sneaked a glance at Geno whose eyes went wide as it was placed in front of us. I smiled to myself as I rolled some spaghetti onto my fork. Geno was still looking at the size of it, wide eyed.

I leaned over the table and held the forkful in front of his face. He looked at it, startled but I nudged the fork closer to him and he got the hint and opened his mouth. I slid the fork in and he soon ate the food off of it.

He then picked up his fork and fed me a mouthful in the same way. We talked and laughed, always avoiding the subject of Tom, even though Geno kept trying to bring it up. He finally got the hint though.

I was thoroughly enjoying dinner with Geno, why couldn't all meals be like this. Quickly, I realised we'd run out of wine so I signalled for the waiter to bring us another bottle. Soon the pasta was finished and I was craving chocolate.

When the waiter came back I ordered us another bottle of wine and a tiramisu to share. It was massive again and Geno took the initiative this time and began spoon feeding me. When it was my turn to feed him some I accidentally put some on his nose.

I erupted into a fit of giggles as he attempted to give me an angry look and lick it off at the same time. He was failing miserably so I gave him a helping hand a moved around to sit on his knee and lick it off myself.

He blushed deeper than I have ever seen before and wriggled around underneath me but I wasn't going to budge. We stayed like that as we finished off the dessert and drank more wine.

A few hours and a lot more wine later, we left the restaurant and made our way back to the hotel. It was cold outside and I regretted a short dress out. Geno gave me his long overcoat and wrapped himself around my small frame.

We reached the hotel and got into the lift I stayed snuggled into him, his touch was so comforting to me. He smiled down at me and kissed the top of my forehead. My insides began to erupt in butterflies once again.

We got to the room and I disappeared to the bathroom to get ready for bed. When I came back out Geno was already in bed with the covers down waiting for me. He was wearing just a pair of boxers and I swear my heart skipped a beat.

I was wearing a simple white silk camisole and matching French knickers and Geno was trying his hardest to avert his eyes. It didn't work though, I caught him looking, and I could tell that he liked what he saw.

I climbed into bed next to him and wrapped my arm around his torso while resting my head in the crook of his neck. He kissed my forehead goodnight and I returned it by softly kissing his neck causing him to shudder.

I moved closer so our bodies were completely pressed together. I ran my hand over his chest and down his stomach which deepened his breathing. “Geno,” I nibbled on his ear, “I want you,” I whispered, my hand tracing down towards his boxers, “Sleep with me”
♠ ♠ ♠
Geno = adorable. End of.

Comments make me update faster. Oh yes they do :)