I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 010

Image

"Tracy!" someone called out. A five-year-old girl with blonde hair turned around to look at her mother standing by the doorway.

"Mummy," the little girl called out running towards her mother in open arms.

Her mother smiled as she crouched picking up her little girl and they both laughed as her mother carried her to the kitchen.

"What shall we have for breakfast, dear sweet Trace?" her mother settled her down on the kitchen counter.

"Pancakes!" the little girl said, clapping her hands happily.

"Pancakes it is, then!" her mother grinned as she went around the kitchen to look for the ingredients.

:::

After cooking the pancakes and giving the little girl her share of the pancakes, "MARY!!!" a voice boomed from upstairs.

Her mother looked up with a scared expression on her face. She bent down, cupping her daughter's face. "Mummy will be right back, okay?"

The little girl nodded her head and her mother kissed her on the forehead. The little girl watched as her mother walked out of the kitchen. She was about to dig in to her breakfast when she heard a loud thud outside the kitchen. It sounded as though a body had fallen onto the ground.

The little girl's head turn around, frightened.

"WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?" her father roared.

The little girl jumped down her chair, taking tiny steps and peeped outside the kitchen to see her mother on the floor, her father towering over her mother. He was holding a piece of paper, his fists was balled.

"Shouldn't you be happy? You've always wanted -"

"WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE HAPPY TO HAVE ANOTHER KID DURING TIMES LIKE THIS?!" her father's yelling caused the little girl to jump in shock.

"You've always wanted one more kid - I thought this would make you happy!" her mother protested.

The little girl watched in horror as she watched her father slapped her mother. Tears started to roll down her small rosy cheeks.

"I can never be happy with you. Get rid of it!" her father commanded.

Her mother scrambled back to her feet and shook her head. "It's a life! I am not going to murder it!"

Another heavy blow on her mother's cheek.

"I'm telling you to get rid of it!"

"NO! And you can't make me," her mother said.

They stared at each other for a long time before her father nodded his head, "Fine. But don't expect me to be there for you or the child. It's yours."

Her father stomped out of the door and slammed it shut.

The little girl watched as her mother fell down on her knees, hands clasped together, sobbing quietly. Slowly, she walked towards her mother. "Mummy?" she called out.

Her mother wiped her tears before turning to the little girl with bloodshot eyes and a forced smile. "Hey sweetie," her mother said, smiling.

Her mother stood up and carried her little girl up. "Why aren't you eating your breakfast?"


I opened my eyes and immediately realized that I was sitting up on the bed, not wearing my undergarments, so I quickly covered myself with the comforter.

Brian wasn't by my side - which meant he had left.

I stared out of the window from the bed to see the sunlight shining into the room.

But will I ever get out of here?, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to everyone who's subbed, and commented, this one's for you!

Comments are lovely.
Please?
Pretty please?