I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 011

Image

I didn't know how long I was held captive by the crazy rockstars. I have tried every possible ways to get the hell out of the house.

But my plans would fail - and everytime that happens, Brian will torture me. From pulling my hair to using his cigaratte stick to burn me.

And sometimes, at night - when he is really drunk - he'll come into the room I was in an rape me. Sometimes, Zacky would do the same - though he seemed pretty sober to me.

As time pass on by, I began to feel immune to it. I didn't feel the pain anymore, because I knew what to expect from them.

I was ready for Brian or Zacky to come into the room, I was ready for the pain that they would inflict on me.

No one knew where I was - so that would mean that no one even realized that I was missing.

Johnny and Matt would try to get me out. But Zacky would keep reminding Johnny about his incident with Mara's cousin. And Johnny would look defeated.

:::

One night however, Brian went into my room - dead drunk as usual. "I need the bathroom," I quickly said.

He glared at me, before grabbing my arm out of the room as he dragged me outside of the bathroom. "Three minutes."

I quickly ran into the bathroom and shut the door close. Immediately, i slipped and sat down on the bathroom door, my face buried in my hands as tears roll down uncontrollably.

I can't do this anymore - I can't.

There was no way of escaping. I can't get close to a phone and I can't go to the bathroom without Zacky or Brian on my ass.

There is just no way of escaping.

I should just kill myself, I thought as I looked up.

I nodded my head. "Yes I should," I whispered soft enough for me to hear. I slowly stood up, wiping away the tears as i did so, and walked towards the mirror.

Surely there was a razor somewhere? I'm sure these guys shave daily - so there's bound to be a razor somewhere. Pills would suffice too.

I rummage through the cabinet - nothing. No pills, no razors. I turned my back, looking around. That was where I saw a bunch of razors by the bathtub. I grabbed it, positioning it on my wrist.

It won't hurt.. It won't hurt, I told myself as I slit my wrist - not too hard.

I have to admit, I am afraid of dying. Who doesn't, right?

Blood started to ooze out.

"JIMMY! STOP!" a girl screamed from outside - her voice panicking," BRIAN! HELP HIM!"

The screams was followed with the sounds of things crashing onto each other. I heard a bunch of footsteps running past the bathroom door.

I had to stop what I was doing. I dropped the razor immediately.

"Let me go! Let - me - go!!" Jimmy's voice could be heard.

"No!" The girl's voice was screaming.

I slowly opened the bathroom door, peeking outside. No one was standing outside the bathroom door. So I slowly walked out.

Another rounds of crashing occured. "Jimmy, stop it!" Brian growled.

I tip-toed to the staircase and peeked downstairs. I could see Brian was holding onto Jimmy's arms as Jimmy struggled. The two girls whom I saw at the attic was there, one was cuddling with Zacky [who both looked scared on Jimmy's sudden outburst] and the other one was probably Mara - her face worried.

"I'm going to kill the bastard!" Jimmy screamed, struggling.

His face was really red. I felt someone held my shoulder and when I turned around and saw Matt. "Let's get you out of here now," he whispered.

I looked at him before looking back at Jimmy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnn. What would she do?
Comments are love! Thanks to all who's subbed, commented and read the story!