I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 012

Image

I don't know what was wrong with me but I walked down the stairs towards Jimmy.

"What the hell is she trying to do?!" I heard Matt shrieked softly.

I havan't got a clue, I thought.

Jimmy's struggles were becoming more violent. "Someone stop him," the girl - which I think is Mara- shrieked.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Why the hell do you want to know?" Brian glared at me, as he held onto Jimmy, not letting him off.

"Sugarpill hasn't called," Mara answered, glaring back at Brian.

When Mara mentioned Sugarpill, Jimmy stopped and broke down in tears. Slowly, Brian let him off.

"She hasn't called. She hasn't called," Jimmy whispered to himself, crying.

I walked up to him, bending down and patted his back. "She will - I know she will," I assured him.

"What makes you think so?" Jimmy looked at me through bloodshot eyes, "It's been two months and there's nothing. Nothing from her. No calls, no texts."

Two months? my head screamed.

"I saw the way she looked at you. It was love. When she say she'll call - she will. I've had someone who had the same promise to me," I replied, thinking of mom.

"I'll call you once I've reached home. You take care of Grandmama for me, okay?" mom said.

"Okay mommy," I replied.

For days, I've waited for that call. She didn't. Then, one night, the cellphone mom bought for me rang.

I ran and grabbed the phone, answering it at the same time. "Mommy?" I cried, missing her voice.

"Tr - Traceey," I heard my mom choked the words out.

She seemed to be breathing heavily. "Mommy?" I asked, feeling frightened.

"H- How is mummy's angel doing?" she coughed.

"I miss you mommy," I answered and she coughed loudly.

"Mommy, where arww yew? I miss yew," I asked.

"Mommy promised to call didn't I? M- Momm- Mommy loves you, okay?" she coughed again, breathing harder.

"Mommy? Where arww yew?" I cried harder.

"M- Mom," she coughed. "Mommy will see you soon, okay baby?"

I sniffed, "Okay Mommy."

"Promise me you'll be good," she coughed.

"I pwomise," I replied.
]/i]

That was the last I heard from her. She didn't broke her promise. She did call.

"I know she will," I replied again.

"Stop being an emo bitch," I heard someone mumble, causing Jimmy to jump up in anger.

He stomped towards Zacky, who was cuddling with Victoria. When she saw that I was looking at Zacky, she glared, and hugged him even tighter.

"What the hell did you just say?" Jimmy's face was red.

Brian quickly grabbed Jimmy again. "I FUCKING DARE YOU TO SAY IT AGAIN!!" Jimmy yelled, struggling again.

"I said stop being an emo bitch," Zacky said, standing up. He shook his head and walked away with Victoria. "Pathetic," he mumbled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, comments are appreciated!

Thanks to those who's commented and subbed. You guys are frigging awesome!