I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 013

Image

I stared at the wall, cross-legged, thinking about my dumbness.

That was when I heard the sound of a click coming from the door. I spun around and stood up at the same time.

In came Jimmy with some clothes on his hand. He gave me a small smile as he closed the door.

As he walked towards me, I walked backwards - thinking that this was just like every other night.

He held out his hand - as if to surrender - as he put the clothes he had on the bed. I was watching his every movement.

"I came to give you some of my clothes," he said and pointed to me, "You know, since you're -" he paused. "Well -"

I knew what he meant. I was still in my undergarments.

"I just want to talk," he whispered and I snorted.

"I'll talk when it concerns me leaving this damned place," I mumbled.

He seemed to have heard me because he said, "I'm trying to."

"Trying isn't good enough."

He looked at me before sighing. "I'm still trying to talk to Brian to let you off." I took more steps backwards as he walked towards me. "I'm sorry this shit has to happened to you. But Brian didn't mean it," he muttered.

"I'm sure he doesn't," I hissed sarcastically.

"You don't understand. He's in so much pain right now,"

"Are you not?" I interrupted and I saw his face fell.

"If you could just listen to his side of the story, you - " he paused and shook his head and mumbled something under his breath. "I just want to know. Why wouldn't you take your chance and leave when you could?" he asked.

I opened my mouth to reply but closed it when I realized that I didn't have an answer. He shrugged. There was an awkward moment between us. He mumbled something again, which made me look up at him, with raised eyebrows.

When he saw that, he cleared his throat, "I said thank you."

Now I was getting confused. "Why are you thanking me for?"

"For being so understanding," he replied.

Just before I could reply, his cellphone rang and he jumped. He looked at the caller ID on his phone and immediately, he smiled like there was no tomorrow.

"It's Sugar!" he exclaimed and quickly answered it. "Sugar? Sugar! I miss you so much, baby. Why didn't you call me?" he was starting to freak.

He paused, not getting rid of the smile on his face. "Meet you? Where? When?" he paced around the room, as if I wasn't there. "The beach? Alright. I'll see you," he hung up, ran to me and gave me a tight hug.

"She's alright! And she misses me too! She asked me to meet her," he grinned as he let go. He looked at me, never wiping the smile off his face. "I have to go meet her now," he smiled and ran out of the room.

I stared at the door, open-mouthed. Somehow, i didn't like the way it sound.

Sugar have been M.I.A for two months and all of a sudden, in the middle of the night, she calls and says she wants to meet him immediately?

There's definitely something fishy going on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just a filler. But I hope you still like it! Comments are appreciated! :)

Thanks to everyone who's been subbing/commenting/reading this story!