I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 018

[[Brian's POV]]

I took a drag from my Marlboro red once I had stepped out of the hospital. After a moment, the guilty feeling started to sink in. I shouldn't have yelled at them like that.

I sighed as I breathed out, before taking another drag from my cigarette. I felt my phone vibrated so I took it out and realized that Johnny was calling.

I hesitated, debating with myself if I should answer his call. I wasn't in the mood, and I definitely didn't want to shout at them.

The vibration shook violently as if to tell me to pick it up. I sighed again as I answered it.

"Brian. You have to get here. The girl's awake and the cops are in here to question her," Johnny whispered.

I felt my heart stopped for a second. "I'm coming right over," I told him and hung up.

I took another drag as I stared at the main hospital door.

What if she could remember everything that had happened? Would she tell the cops? I would definitely go to jail - not that I care, since I've been there a couple of times. But it would definitely put a bad name onto the band.

Especially if the news headline was "A7X member jailed for beating a woman".

I am screwed.

If I get away from here now, I might have a chance to deny everything. After all, she is an escort. No one would want to believe her.

She saved me from the bullet, so the least I could do is to own up - right? I stared at the door for a long period of time before sighing.

I dropped the stick onto the ground, stepping on it before walking into the hospital.

::::::::::::

I walked into the room the woman was in and saw the cops asking her a few questions. "Are you sure you can't remember what happened to you?" Detective Bolton asked.

The woman shook her head as she weakly wiped her face - trying to recall what had happened to her.

I walked up towards them. She looked at me with a shocked expression - which made my heart stop for a moment - before she shook her head.

"I don't remember," her voice sounded hoarse, from the lack of water.

"Thank you for your time, Miss Simmone," Detective Bolton said as he closed his notepad shut, taking out a card from his pocket, "Do give us a call if you remembered anything at all."

Before Detective Bolton and his partner could go out of the room, "Excuse me!" she called out, causing all of us to look at her.

"What did you say my name was?" she asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for the lack of update! Comments are appreciated!