I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 019

[Tracy's POV]

"Do you think she's awake?" I could hear voices in my surroundings.

The smell of medicine hit my nose as I opened my eyes, before shutting them immediately when the light shone right into my eyes. Slowly, I opened my eyes, blinking them rapidly to see my surroundings properly.

Where am I?

A few faces were looking down at me, some faces were blank, others smiling. "She's awake!" the girl with shades of color - which are blonde, pink and black haired- grinned.

Two guys in the room were looking down at me, worry writen all over their face.

"Matt, she's awake! Thank God," the girl whispered as she hugged this guy, whose body was covered in tattoos.

"Excuse me, Miss Simmone. I am Detective Bolton," he introduced himself and then pointed to his partner, "And this is my partner, Detective Spoons.We hate to interrupt you - especially when you just woke up," this guy, wearing a suit came in with another guy. They looked like the Blue brothers.

"She needs her rest," the guy named Matt interrupted.

They looked at each other for a few seconds before the one in suit looked at me. "But we need to ask you a couple of questions, if that's alright with you?" he continued.

I looked at the others, who in turn, looked back at me with an expression that I could not understand.

"Yeah," I croaked before realizing that my throat was dry. "Where am I?" I croaked again before swallowing hard.

"The hospital, ma'am," Detective Spoons replied.

"Do you recall what happened to you the night before this?" he asked, taking out a notepad.

I tried to think about it but my head started to throb. I massaged my temple, my eyes tightly shut as I tried to recall what happened.

I gave up, due to the migraine was getting worse, I shook my head no.

I kept quiet for a moment before Detective Bolton asked again, "Are you sure you cannot remember what happened to you?"

I shook my head, wiping my face as I tried to think again.

Just then, I saw another guy, black spiked hair which looked a little messy came in. I stared at him.

He looked so familiar. He was staring back at me, his brown eyes so adorable.

I quickly looked away and shook my head a little. Maybe I find him familiar because he was cute.

"I don't remember," I said again.

"Thank you for your time, Miss Simmone," Detective Bolton said, "Do give us a call if you remembered anything at all."

Miss Simmone , I thought.

"Excuse me!" I called out just before the detectives left, causing everyone in the room to look at me. I ignored their stares and asked, "What did you say my name was?"

:::::::::::::

[Brian's POV]

Detective Bolton looked over at us as if he wanted us to answer the question for her.

"Tracy Simmone," Matt quickly said and I stared at him in disbelief.

Was it something he made up in a matter of seconds, or, did he actually know her real name?

Detective Bolton nodded his head. "I'll leave you and your friends to it then." He gave one more slight nod before walking out of the room.

"How are you feeling?" Poison asked her, pushing a few strands of hair off from Tracy's face as she sat down at the side of the bed.

"Not too good," Tracy admitted as she was looking up the ceiling as though she was thinking hard, before she licked her dry lips, "I can't seem to remember anything."

"She seems awfully relaxed for someone with amnesia," I could hear Mara whisper.

I turned to look at her to see her getting jabbed on her stomach by Johnny. "Ow," she whined softly.

I turn back to look at Poison and her talking. Grabbing the opportunity, I took Matt's arm and pulled him out of her ward.

"Dude!" Matt half-screeched, half-whisper.

I let go of his arms. "How did you know her name?" I asked.

Matt shrugged. "Well, I was kind of standing behind the cop and I managed to catch her name on the paper he was holding," he admitted and I grinned.

"Smart move," I told him.

"Yeah," Matt said, but he seemed distracted, "But what are we going to do with her, man? Are we supposed to tell her the truth before helping her get through this? Or do we keep her in the dark for the time being?"

I shrugged as I looked inside her ward. She seemed pretty relaxed and contented to be talking to Poison.

"I think we should keep it from her for the time being," I replied, hoping my desicion was for the best.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Comments are appreciated. Thanks a heap!