I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 002

I walked into the bar and sat down.

"Hey Tori," I greeted the bartender; who happened to be the manager of the bar.

"Hey Trace. Long time no see," Tori greeted me back.

I just grinned. Tori was also my friend, seeing the way that I always had a customer from her bar.

She handed me a shot and as soon as I sat down in front of the counter, I downed it in one go.

"So who're the special guests that I am supposed to entertain?" I asked using the finger quotation for 'special guests'.

Tori stopped cleaning the glasses and looked down at me, surprised. "Joe didn't tell you?"

I shook my head. "Some big shot businessman? What?"

"Well, I guess you're going to have to see for yourself," she grinned and started cleaning the glasses again.

I looked around the bar. It seemed to have changed a little. Balloons were everywhere, and there was a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!" banner hung right in the center of the bar.

Brian? I thought.

I turned to look at Tori, who was now cleaning the counter. "A birthday party?" I asked in disbelief.

She nodded her head, just smirking.

"Who the hell celebrates a birthday party in a bar? With an escort?" I continued.

"Someone with the cash, honey," was all Tori would say.

I stared at the banner again. Whoever this Brian guy is, he must be a total dork. Maybe that's why he needed a girl. Maybe he's never done it before. First time maybe?

I chuckled to myself as I took another stick and lit it.

:::::

I looked at the clock by the wall. 1130. I scoffed as I took out another stick.

Unfortunately, the box is empty.

"Perfect," I said through gritted teeth as i threw the empty box to the counter.

"Patience, Trace," Tori chuckled as she handed me a stick.

I took the stick and light it up. "This is my tenth stick, Tori. Who the hell do these people think they are? Purposely coming in late," I rolled my eyes.

"You have nooooo idea," Tori said taking a drag off of her stick.

:::

I looked at the time again. 1230. I growled as I stood up, taking my purse.

"Where are you going?" Tori asked.

"Where am I going? Where am I going! I'm going back home, that's where I'm going. I've waited for two and a half hours, and they are of no-show. I don't think they're coming. Might as well pack up, Tori," I grumbled as I turned to walk away.

"They might be coming any minute!" Tori tried to say.

But I was already by the door. I turned to face her. "I was nice to wait for two God-forsaken hours. I'm not going to wait anymore."

When I turned around, I bumped into someone and fall onto the ground. I groaned as I stood up. Some guys started laughing.

I glared at them. "Watch where you're going, jackass!"

The guy who I have bumped into was a few inches taller than I was. Black spiked up hair, eyeliner and a nose ring on the left side of the nose. He was heavily tattooed.

"That's not the way you should speak to the Birthday Man!" one of his pals said.

I turned to look at his pals. The one who had just spoken was a probably my height, maybe shorter. Blonde-black hair and has a nose ring on the left side of his nose.

The other was really tall. He was wearing glasses. They all had one thing in common though. They're all heavily tattooed.

"Birthday boy?" I suddenly remembered.

"Yeahhhh... It's Brian's birthday," the short one said as he slung his arms around the guy I had bumped into.

"Brian?" I asked, dumbly as I looked at the guy and then to the banner.

Brian turned to his friends, his arm up. "I don't want to have a party, Johnny. I just found out Bella had been cheating on me."

The short one, whom I think is Johnny, retorted, "All the more you should be having fun, bro."

"Yeah," the tall one agreed.

"We should be drinking and partying instead of moping around," a different voice added.

Two guys came into the bar. One had two snakebites and a septum, has short and neat jet black hair while the other was wearing shades, a blue bandana and a cap.

- Again, heavily tattooed.

"Speaking of partying, where's the stripper?" Johnny asked.

"Stripper?!" both me and Brian said at the same time.

I looked at Brian and noticed he did the same.

"Lady, this isn't of your concern," Brian was pinching the bridge of his nose, his eyes closed.

I felt blood rushing to my face. "I beg your pardon? I am not a fucking stripper!"

I could feel their eyes on me. Brian and Johnny looked shocked.

"You're the stripper?" Johnny's voice filled the silence.

"I am not a stripper, asshole! I'm an escort. They're two different things," I was glaring at him.

"Well, they look the same to me," Johnny replied nonchalantly.

I saw Brian turned and grabbed Johnny by the shoulders. "Stripper? Why the hell did you hire a stripper for?"

"Fun, bro. It's your birthday. You should be having the time of your life," Johnny replied, as he pushed Brian's hand - not too hard - and walked over to me.

"Your boss said you are one of the best," the tall one said.

"Jimmy, I can handle this," Johnny said as he looked at me.

"I don't have a boss anymore," I retorted.

Johnny shook his head. "Well, if you want the cash - which is quite a sum - you party with us. Ka-peesh?"

I followed the direction to where he was pointing. I realize that the guy with heavy piercings was holding a bag. He zipped it open and I could see hundred dollar bills inside.

Take it Cocaine! That's hard cash! This is your last job! my head told me.

But these guys are a bunch of assholes. I can do without the cash, Trace argued.

No! Look at that amount of cash! How can you resist that? , Miss Cocaine argued back.

"Well?" the guy holding the cash interrupted my self argument.

I looked at the bag one last time before nodding my head. As soon as I nodded my head, I felt someone putting his arm around my shoulder.

It was Johnny.

"Let the fun begin," Johnny said loudly and everyone cheered.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment! Thanks!