I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 029

We were in two different cars - me, Brian, Matt and Poison in one; Johnny, Mara, Zacky and Jimmy in the other.

I stared outside at the Manhattan Mall.

"Come on. It's time," Brian whispered into my ears and we got out of the car walking into the mall.

We were accompanied by security guards; fans screaming when they saw us.

"Synyster!!" "Zacky!!" "Rev!!" "Shadows!!" "Johnny!!"

I looked around at everyone screaming and was amazed. We weren't even inside the mall and the queue is all the way outside.

Brian waved to the crowds as we were all rushed inside the mall.

"Matt, come on!" I could hear Zacky hiss.

I turned around to see Matt next to a fan, signing her stuff.

"Thank you," Matt thanked her graciously before he was quickly rushed into the mall by security.

Inside the mall, things got pretty crazy. People started screaming. It was so loud - I swear my eardrums could tear.

"Wait backstage," one of the security guards instructed us girls.

I nodded my head as we rushed to the back of the stage. A moment later, the guys joined us as we got ourselves a bottle of water.

"I said, are you guys reaaaaadddddddddddddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!" someone on stage yelled onto the microphone and everyone screamed in response. "Give it up, for, AVENGED SEVENFOLD!" the guy screamed when he said the band's name.

"I'll be right back," Brian whispered, giving me a peck on my lips before walking up stage.

"I love you, Mara," I heard Johnny whisper.

I turned to see the both of them exchanging kisses.

"Thank you, you crazy motherfuckers!" Matt said and everyone cheered.

I looked at everyone near the stage. It was insane, seeing how everyone looked up to them as their idols. So many had deathbats tattoos, some wrote the initials for Avenged sevenfold on their faces. Some had snakebites or septum like Zacky.

Someone snaked their arms around me, breaking my reverie.

"Did you miss me?" Brian whispered into my ears as he made me turn to face him.

I playfully punched his chest and he chuckled.

"Come on, we need to go for some interview and we can have some quiet time back in our hotel," he whispered.

"So we heard you've gotten yourself a new girlfriend. Who is she?" the interviewer asked and I looked at Brian from afar.

He looked really uncomfortable and said, "I'd rather keep my personal life to myself, if you don't mind."

The interviewer nodded his head before going onto the next question.

Back in the hotel, I walked inside my room and lay on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Soon after, I felt someone laying next to me.

"What's wrong? You've been quiet since the interview."

"Are you ashamed of me because I am nothing?" I suddenly asked, causing him to move back to take a good look at me.

"What are you talking about?" he asked, confused.

I shook my head. "Nothing. Nevermind."

He lifted my chin and looked deep into my eyes. "I am not ashamed of who you are, Tracy. Never. So don't ever say that," he paused, licking his lips.

"I know you were thinking about the interview. But the only reason I said so was because I didn't want you to be inside the limelight. I don't want you to be hurt because of some papparazzi," he looked at me, giving me a small smile.

Slowly, I smiled back as he leaned down to kiss me. I moved towards him, causing him to lay down on the bed, while I was on top of him.

"I love you," I mumbled through our kisses as he cupped his hands on my waist.

My hands made their way down to his pants, causing him to groan when I grind my hips against his.

I slowly pulled the zippers down.

Before I had my hands on his boxers, he grabbed my hands and shook his head. He gently pushed me aside and sat down, putting his pants back on.

"I have to see how Jimmy is holding," he quickly said and walked out the door.

I stared at the door. Why was he acting so weird?

{Brian's POV}

I'm screwed.

I didn't mean to leave half-way through making out.

I just don't have the guts to have sex with her after what I've done.

I just can't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I've not been updating on this story. But I am going to focus on both my Animal I've Become and this one for the time being.

Yes, that means I'm going to post more chapters frequently!

So comments are appreciated!