I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 003

I got to know that the one with the piercings was Zacky, and the other was Matt.

"We're from a band called Avenged Sevenfold," Matt said proudly.

I was sitting in between Brian and Zacky. However, my whole attention is on Brian since he was the birthday boy.

"What do you guys play?" I pretended to be interested, using my seductive voice as I traced invisible curve lines on Brian's face.

Brian's grip around my waist tightened as he downed his shot. "Guitarist," he replied, his drunk sloppy eyes looking down at me.

I grinned my best fake grin and kissed the tip of his nose. "I love man on guitars. I find them," I breathed into his ear and continued, "sexy." and I could feel his body froze.

I grinned and looked at the others as they told me their position in the band.

Another arm snaked their way around my shoulder as someone started to nibble on my ear and I turned to Zacky who seemed to be really drunk. I smiled as I playfully pushed him with my finger on his chest. "You have a girlfriend, silly boy. You can't be messing with me, can you?"

"She doesn't know, does she?" Zacky grinned.

Asshole, I thought though I managed to keep my face straight.

"Of course, she doesn't," I smiled.

And he started to nibble on my ears again. Asshole, asshole, asshole. Don't make me catch you with your girlfriend and tell her what you did, I thought as I faked a laughter.

Now, you guys might think that because of my fake laughter, smile and everything, I could get busted. But the thing about this escorting job is, after while, you get used to the 'touchings' and then, you get pretty good in acting too.

"Have another drink," Brian handed me another shot.

I took it and downed it in one go while every one of the guys cheered.

:::::::::

"Let's go back to the house," Zacky suggested and everyone agreed.

They stood up and I did the same, keeping my arms around Brian's waist the whole time.

"What are we going to do there?" I asked.

Did I mention that I have drank alot of booze but I could take my alcohol level? You'll get used to these things after awhile too.

"Party moreee," Johnny slurred as he walked out of the bar in an intoxicated manner.

I turned to look at Tori, who shrugged in response. "Come on, Cocaine," Brian said as he walked, pulling me with him.

His weight on me seemed to be heavier and I realized that he was using me as support. I guess he was really wasted, judging by the way he walked.

I felt someone grabbed my ass which made me jump in surprise. I turned my head a little and saw Zacky grinning at me.

Smile, Cocaine. Smile.

And I did.

We got into the black SUV. Jimmy and Johnny sat at the very back, Matt was driving, while me, Brian and Zacky were in the center.

Throughout the whole ride, Zacky and Brian couldn't get their hands off of me. I had to remind myself that I was doing this for the cash.

I felt the SUV jerked to a halt and I looked out to see a two-storey house right before my eyes.

:::::::::::::

I noticed the whole place pretty much shows that guys were living here. Cans of beers are scattered everywhere, the place smelt like cigarettes, booze and - well, girls.

By girls, I mean the perfume.

"This is a nice place," I said through gritted teeth, smiling.

"You can put the blame on Brian, Jimmy and Zacky though," Matt slurred, pointing to the mess. "They don't clean after themselves."

"Do too!" Zacky protested.

I chuckled, as I playfully pushed Zacky's nose with my index finger. "You can tell the truth," I said softly, "I won't tell anyone."

Zacky grinned and nodded his head.

That's when I felt someone carried me up and put me on his shoulder. It was Brian. "Paaaarrrrrrtaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!" he shouted and then, there was loud music playing.

I tilted my head to the right and saw Johnny by the stereo, putting his thumbs up and downing his can of Guiness.

My body swayed and I realized that Brian was dancing. In a stupid way, of course.

"Put me down, silly," I laughed and playfully hit his back. Or I would be forced to kick you in the balls and you'll never have kids.

"Nu-uh.. What's the magic word?" Brian's head tilted so that he could look at me.

"Abra-cadabra?" Jimmy answered - well, more like a question - from the couch.

Brian shook his head. I looked into his eyes and understood by looking at it that he meant for an action to be done.

I smiled in a teasing way when I wrapped my legs around his waist. I am so going to regret this, I thought, even though I kept my face straight.

"Whooooo," the others seemed to be more excited to watch.

Slowly, I started to kiss him by the ears; making my way down to his throat as his head tilted up, making way for my mouth. I started to tease his hair at the same time, and I could feel a soft moan coming from his throat.

I grinned as I started to make my way to his chin and then to his mouth.

I felt his arms wrapped itself around my body as he started to kiss me hard - but with passion.

He started to walk us towards the couch and put me to the side, without breaking the 'kiss'. Brian started to move his head closer, which made me lie back slowly.

I could feel someone moved to the corner of the couch to give way for me and Brian. Brian started to make his way to my throat, giving me little bites. I opened my eyes a little, looking right above my head and saw Jimmy looking at us with interest.

I looked at the others around the room and saw the others having the same look Jimmy was having. I laughed.

To them, it might look like I was having fun. But in honest truth? I was laughing at their faces. How they couldn't control their - hormones, to put it nicely - was absolutely hilarious.

"You like that, don't you?" Brian nuzzled into my neck.

I stretched my arms out; nodding and smiling at the same time.

While I stretched, I hit Jimmy. I looked up and saw his face as red as a tomato.

"Come on," I said, pulling Jimmy's pants lightly.

His face grew redder. I laughed again. You better stay where you are and don't even think of kissing me.

I felt someone undoing my coat. I looked down and saw that it was Zacky. Brian moved his way up to my lips and kissed me again.

I faked a moan - knowing that all my customers loved it.

The moan seemed to work on them as Brian got more rougher on the kissing.

"You're so hot," Zacky mumbled after he's gotten rid of the coat.

I opened my eyes and saw that Jimmy and Johnny were closer too.

Then was when I felt someone looking at us from the corner of my eyes. I moved my eyeballs and saw Matt, just watching us from the far distance. He didn't seem to be interested in joining.

That was then something caught my attention. A familiar figure, standing next to Matt.

Mom, I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it! Please comment if you want more! :D