I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 031

{ Tracy's POV }

"Let's go already!" Brian whined when i put on my heels.

"Brian, I am a woman. And women take their time to dress up," I joked and I could hear him groan.

"That's the thing I don't get about women. Why do they have to dress up so beautiful when they already are," Brian muttered.

I walked up to him and gave him a kiss on his lips.

"Are you calling me beautiful?" I asked.

"I'm talking about the majority women out there. Whatever made you think that I was talking about you?" Brian's eyes widened.

I huffed and pouted, turning away from him. I heard him chuckle as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.

"You'll always be beautiful in my eyes, Trace," he whispered, giving small kisses on my neck.

I shut my eyes, taking in his kiss for a few moments before pulling away.

"We need to get to dinner now," I said, my stomach growling for food.

We got to this five-star restaurant, Brian stood up and walked outside, after receiving a call from God-knows-who. I looked around the restaurant, taking in my surroundings.

That was when I caught this guy looking at me in an odd way. I stared back at him. He looks familiar, but I can't seem to put it in place.

He stood up, walking towards me uncertainly.

"Tracy? Tracy Simmone?" he asked.

Slowly and with surprise, I nodded my head. He burst out laughing.

"Don't remember me, do you?" he asked.

I shook my head.

"It's been a few months, Trace."

I had to ask, "Do I know you?"

He stared at me in disbelief. "Joel? Joel Sparks? Rings a bell?"

I shook my head and he wiped his forehead with a napkin.

"You used to work for me. Cocaine," he made the last word sound a question.

I frowned.

"I don't sell drugs," I shooed him away.

"No no no. I mean, your nickname was Cocaine. Miss Cocaine. The guys couldn't keep away from you," he chuckled.

I glared at him.

"Excuse met? Are you implying that I am a hooker or some sort?" I spat with a frown.

He looked confused. "You're Tracy aren't you?"

I nodded my head, still glaring at him.

"You used to work for me as an escort. Quit on me a few months back too. Business failed, I moved on," he pointed to the back and I glanced to see a woman my age who smiled at me.

"My wife," he smiled.

Then, he continued, "Everyone said you disappeared, Trace. What happened to you?"

"Is there a problem?" I heard Brian ask.

Joel looked at Brian, who's hand was on my shoulder and he grinned.

"I see now," Joel chuckled. "I'll see you soon, Trace."

He waved and walked off.

Brian took his seat, looking at me.

"Brian," I started and he looked up. "Am I an escort?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but sweet.

COMMENTS are appreciated!