I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 034

[ Tracy's P.O.V ]

I didn't know where to go. All I knew is that I couldn't go back to the hotel since that is where Brian would be.

I felt the air got colder so I wrapped the coat around me tighter. Tears were still rolling down my cheeks. The only things I could think about was the lies Brian had told me.

But why can't I remember?

Why can't I remember anything from my past?

I rubbed my temples, wishing for the migraine go away.

I should go find out more about myself, I thought to myself.

I stopped outside a police station and took in a deep breath.

++

{ Brian's P.O.V }

I took out a stick from my red Malboro box and lit it up. Johnny had told me to wait in the hotel room in case she would come back for her things.

I turned my head towards the night table and saw a picture of me and Trace at the beach. I reached out, took the picture frame and stared at the picture.

I was wearing my blue waterproof shorts and she had a matching blue bikini - it was her idea to wear the same color.

We were sitting down on a towel; she was on my lap, her arms around my neck our cheeks meeting each others as we smiled for the camera.

We had such a huge smile on our faces, it hurts just to realize that we can never be the same now that the truth is out.

I felt a drop of water on my lap and when I reached for my face, I realized that I was crying.

The bell rang - causing me to jump a little. I turned and looked at the door, debating mentally to myself if I should bother answering it or not. It was followed by a knock.

I decided to ignore it for about a minute but the knockings wouldn't stop. I sighed out in exasperation as I stomped towards the door, jerking it open to see the rest of the guys but Jimmy.

Judging by the expressions on their faces, it seemed as though they couldn't get any sleep either.

"MOVE," Poison demanded pushing her way past me to sit down on my bed. The others followed suit and I shut the door closed behind me.

When I walked into the room where everyone was, I noticed that Poison was glaring at all of us. Matt just sat behind her quietly - knowing not to add fuel to the fire.

Trust me when I say this - Poison's like a time-bomb when she's angry. Mess with it and it'll detonate.

"Nice work, guys." She turned to look at Johnny, "Sleeping with her cousin? What the fucking hell were you thinking, douchebag?"

Johnny hung his head sadly. She turned to look at Zacky.

"And for fuck sake, you have a girlfriend! Why the hell are you flirting with other girls behind her back?" Zacky was about to protest when she raised her hand. "Don't say a word, I'm not fucking done."

Zacky knew better than to go against her.

"The fuck do you think you are? Kurt Cobain?" Poison rubbed her temples before looking up at Zacky again. "If you don't think she's the one, why stay with her? She can be a bitch sometimes -"

"I really love her," Zacky mumbled before putting his hand in his pocket. He took out a black box and showed us the box. "I plan to ask her after the gig. But everything turned out so bad."

"That's sweet of you Zack," Poison was in awe, staring at the diamond ring in the black box. Then she snapped the box shut and shoved it back to Zacky. "At least you're proposing to her. No one's man enough to propose to their loved ones."

She crossed her arms, turning to look away.

Matt looked up at me for some help.

"Maybe we're not ready?" I made it look like a question.

Wrong move.

Poison stood up causing me to back away a little as she moved towards me.

"Not ready? Not ready? Why would guys not be ready when they know for a fact that they," Poison turned to look at Matt for a split second, "are in love?"

I opened my mouth but she raised her hand again, "You know what? I'm tired. You jerks go settle with your own god damn problems."

And she left the room, slamming the door shut as she did so. I turned to look at Matt, shock written on all our faces.

I pointed to the door where Poison had left a few moments ago. "What the hell is up with her dude?"
♠ ♠ ♠
YAYYYY. I finally got another chapter up!
I really love this story so I'm not giving up on it!
I'm hating my banner though. :/