I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 036

[ Brian's P.O.V ]

I was lying on my stomach, half-asleep when my phone on my chest starts to vibrate. I jolted up, and knelt on the bed, my eyelids half-closed but I took my cellphone and look at the ID anyway, hoping it was Tracy.

An unknown number.

With a frown, I picked up the call.

"Y-hello?" I answered.

"Good evening. Am I talking to a Mr. Haner?" the voice of a lady from the other line asked.

"This is he," I replied, wondering what the call was about.

I prayed that the call wasn't about Tracy being hurt or something.

"Your friend, James Sullivan has encountered an accident - "

"WHAT?" I cried out in horror.

The lady from the other line filled me in on the details. I nodded my head taking down important informations.

"Yes... Yes. Thank you very much." I hung up the phone, grabbed hold of my black leather jacket and left my hotel room to wake the others up.

:::::

All of us stood outside the emergency room.

Matt was pacing around the room with his arms crossed, Zacky was seated down-- blood-shot eyes visible and Johnny was staring blankly up at the lights. I rubbed my temples, trying to rid the bad migraine in my head.

Why the fuck is shit happening to us today?

"This is all my fault," Matt mumbled, causing me to look up at him. "If I didn't lose sight of him, none of this would've happened."

I shook my head as I rested my hand on his shoulder. "This isn't your fault. None of us could've prevented this from happening."

"I can't help but feel that maybe I could've stopped this from happening," Matt mumbled, taking a seat next to Zacky and all of us looked at the door in unison.

I didn't know if what I felt then was a bad thing.

For even though Jimmy, my best friend is fighting for his life in the emergency room, all I could think of was Tracy.

::::::::

{Tracy's POV}

Sitting at the outside the airport in the cold dark night, I stared at the my plane ticket back to America in silence.

Every single memory that I have - who I am, what my job is and the things the guys did to me-- I shivered as I went into a reverie.

I felt like my heart was stuck in my throat and tears started to flow freely. They kidnapped me, tortured me and raped me. How could they lie to me?

I stood up, wiping away my tears at the same time before walking into the airport.

It doesn't matter now. All I could do now is to go back to America and--

Well, I haven't really plan that far ahead just yet.

But since it would be a long flight back, I hope to figure out what I could do with everything in my life.

:::

{Sugar's POV}

In the middle of the night, I snuck myself into the ICU where Jimmy was in. The guys were all sleeping outside the ICU. Even Poison was there.

Shutting the door close without taking my eyes off Jimmy, the tears that I have been controlling got let loose.

Jimmy, I thought as I walked towards him.

I looked at the tubes connected to him and felt my stomach start to churn with uneasiness. It doesn't take an idiot to know that he wasn't in a good condition. I reached my hand out to stroke his hair before planting a kiss on his forehead with my eyes shut.

"I am so sorry baby," I half-cried, half-whisper. "I didn't mean for things to be this way."

I looked at his peaceful face, wrapping my hand around his and more tears started to flow.

"You have to wake up, Jimbo. You have to." I buried my face on his chest and started weeping.

"Coma," I heard someone say, causing me to jump back and turned towards the door. There was a figure standing by the door causing my heart to skip a beat. I honestly prayed that it wasn't K.

The figure stepped out of the shadows and Brian's face was revealed. I softly breath a sigh of relief. Brian's expression was a little scary though. He walked towards me with an evil look as he pointed to Jimmy.

"You were there, weren't you?" he snapped. I kept quiet and he continued. "Why the hell did you run away from him? Why wouldn't you just talk to him after the concert?"

He was grabbing onto my shoulders and the tears started to flow again.

"I -"

"You did this to him!" He roared in a silent but deadly way.

Immediately, I pushed him off of me.

"You don't know squat!" I hissed through wet tears.

"You're right, Aby. I don't know. So help me understand!" he retorted and my mind went back in time.

"You are not to see him, Aby. You know what I would do," K had warned me once we've reached UK. He and his men were here on a business meeting.

While he and his men were out to meet his 'client', I couldn't help but to wear my coat and head over towards the Avenged Sevenfold's concert.

I bought the ticket by the door and went in, making sure I was at the very back so the guys - especially Jimmy - wasn't able to see me. After a few hours, the lights dimmed and everyone began chanting the band's name.

I saw him walk out towards the drum kit. He looked like he was drunk - but I know playing the drums drunk wasn't much of a problem for him. I gave a sad smile, my hand clenched on my chest as I watched him play the drums - probably for the last time.

After a while, I felt my phone vibrate. I realized that I had been crying. Quickly wiping the tears away, I looked at the caller ID.

Fucker was flashing.

I quickly got out of the building and answered the phone.

"Where the hell are you?" K hissed.

"I'm out to get food. What's it to you?" I snapped, my hand on my hip.

"Oh really? Because, I just received a text from an associate claiming that you're inside the building where that loser is performing," he seemed to be enjoying the tension.

"They're wrong," I lied.

"Are they?" He laughed on the other side of the phone before saying, "You better hope he was, Aby."

He hung up the phone.

I stared at my phone for a second before people started coming out of the building. I knew the concert had ended. I looked at the phone one last time, thinking if I should quickly head back to the hotel or if I should go and have one last look at Jimmy before I leave.

Screw it, I thought as I walked towards the back of the building and hid behind the walls.

I saw everyone start to head out and fangirls started to crowd around them. Jimmy was out last but I couldn't get a better view of him so I decided to move out of the shadows to find him. It was the wrong move because Jimmy must've sensed my presence as he turned to look at me.

"Sugar," I could hear him call. I quickly turned and walked away, pretending and hoping that he would think I was someone else.

"Sugar!" he called out, louder this time as footsteps were running towards my direction.

He was begging for me to stop walking but I ignored his pleas, running a little this time. I quickly crossed the road. After a few seconds, I could hear a loud bang. I turned around and saw Jimmy's body flew up before hitting the ground with a loud thud.

I gasped in horror as crowds started to gather around him. The car quickly drove off before anyone could stop the driver.

"Jimmy!" I screamed almost running towards him with tears rolling out when someone grabbed me by the arm with a tight grasp.

I turned around through wet eyes and saw K with an evil smirk before he pulled me into the car.


I snapped out of my reverie to see Brian still glaring at me.

"You're right. It's my fault," I mumbled before turning to look at Jimmy. I bend over to whisper into his ears.

"I'm sorry for everything I did, Jimmy," I cried, stroking his hair. "I didn't know that things would turn out so bad."

I looked up his face and noticed that there was a slip of tear rolling down his pale cheeks. More tears started to slip out from mine as I wiped Jimmy's tear.

"I know you can hear me, Jimmy," I stroked his hair again, "You have to wake up. You have to. I'll be alone if you're gone. If you wake up, I promise I'll stay. I promise, Jimmy. K would be out of the way," I cried through his chest again.

"Leave," I heard Brian order. When I turned, he was pointing at the door. "Leave now. You've done enough damage."

I turned to look at Jimmy again before wiping the tears from my eyes. I kissed his forehead once more and walked out of the door, never taking my eyes off him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Three POVs. Long chapter.

And an edited version to Quizilla's.

AIGHTBALL, thank you for still supporting this story even though it has been forever!