I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 004

Mom, I thought.

It must be an apparation. But she has never looked so beautiful. Her skin was glowing, her blonde hair was to her shoulders. She was wearing a white gown - the one she wore when I last saw her.

I blocked the sounds from my surroundings out.

I saw her sad blue eyes looking at me with disappointment. Her eyes seemed to be watching at what the four guys were doing to her little girl. I followed her gaze and noticed that Brian was already undoing his pants.

I looked up and saw her looking at me while shaking her head. I saw tears roll down her pale radiant cheeks as tears stung my eyes and I looked away hiding the shame written on my face.

When I turned to look at her, she was gone.

No, I thought as my body stiffen.

Two guys have always been okay with me. But four? No wonder Mom was disappointed in me.

I felt someone try to pull my black lacey underwear down. That was when I snapped back to my senses.

"NOO!" I screamed as I sat up 45 degrees and pushed myself back with my hands.

The others looked at me with a surprise expression. "You're paid for this, doll," Brian slurred as he tried to move closer to me.

I shook my head and kicked him - not too hard - so he moved back. "I can't do this," I said as i stood up.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T DO THIS?" Brian roared.

I took my purse and walked to get my coat. "I'm not going to do this."

"You can't just bail, halfway through the fun," Johnny seemed furious.

"Fun? YOU were having fun. I wasn't," I half-scoffed and half-laughed.

"We paid you!"

I shook my head. "You haven't paid me yet. You don't have to pay me anymore. I'm out," I bent down to take my coat.

Someone tackled me down to the ground.

"You're not going anywhere without doing your job!" Brian's weight was on top of me, causing me to gasp for air.

"Get... Off... Me!!" I said, breathing in for oxygen after each word.

I used my all my energy, trying to move my body but to no success.

"You're not leaving me, Bella. You hear me, whore? You are not leaving without me having my revenge!" Brian was screaming to my ears.

"I'm... not... Bella!!" I coughed for air.

Brian turned my body around, and immediately held both my hands with one of his hand above my head. His other hand cupped my face, scrutinizing me.

"You're Bella. How dare you deny!" he slapped me on my face.

Tears stung my eye. This seemed to have brought back awful memories. I was re-living my past.

Only this time, I was in my Mom's shoes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are appreciated!