I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 005

"Please," I begged, feeling a little scared, "Let me go."

"Let you go?" Brian scoffed. "Not until you pay, bitch."

"Hey man, she's not Bella, dude. Let her go," Matt held Brian's shoulder.

Brian pushed Matt's hands away and roared, "She's Bella! Don't you try to tell me she's not!"

"Dude, you're scaring her," Johnny walked over.

"Stop it, Brian," Matt tried to pull Brian away. "Brian - Stop it."

Brian shrugged his way out of Matt's grip, stood up and pointed to Jimmy. "Jimmy, help me bound her up."

Jimmy pointed to himself, surprised that his name got called. "BOUND HER MAN! If you're my best friend!" Brian roared.

"Don't do it, Jimmy," Matt was pleading.

I tried to crawl away, my leg to weak to stand. "Don't let her go," Brian instructed.

"Brian! She's not Bella!" Matt exclaimed.

Brian shook his head as he downed a can of Guiness. I kept crawling, the only thing in my head was survival.

I felt someone grab a hold on my shoulders. I looked up and saw Jimmy looking down at me. "Please - Just let me go," I begged as I wept.

"Jimmy, Brian's not in his right state of mind. Just let her go man," Matt held Jimmy's shoulder.

I watched as Brian went up to Matt, grabbed him by the shoulder and punched Matt in the nose, who fell to the ground.

"Dude, stop getting in my fucking way," Brian pointed to Matt who was covering his nose.

I saw blood dripping out of Matt's nose and I cried. "Dude, come on man," Johnny said.

Brian glared at him. His eyes daring Johnny to try to stop him. "Don't come in my way until I have my revenge, Johnny."

"He's wasted, man. Completely wasted," I heard Zacky whisper to Johnny.

Johnny looked at Zacky with an annoyed look. "Don't just stand there, dude. Fucking do something!"

Zacky shrugged. "I actually like his plan."

Brian laughed and waved his finger to Zacky. "Now, he's my best friend." He turned to look at everyone else. "Come on guys. Bella cheated on me. She deserves this!"

"She's not Bella!" Matt exclaimed.

"Please," I kept begging, "Please just let me go."

I could've punched them right then and there. But re-living the memories of my past frightens me to death. I was too afraid to do anything.

"No way, bitch," Brian said as he pulled my hair.

I screamed in pain. "Bria -" Johnny paused.

I turned to look through watery eyes and saw Zacky holding Johnny by the shoulder. "Just let him do whatever he wants, man."

Johnny shrugged his way out. "Are you fucking insane? That," Johnny pointed to me, "is not Bella. That's the fucking stripper we fucking paid for Brian's party."

"I don't mind having some actions, bro," Zacky shrugged.

Johnny tried to walk towards me and Brian but Zacky has held him by the shoulders again. "Dude, if you try and stop him, I'm stopping you myself," Zacky warned.

Johnny glared at Zacky. "There is nothing you can do to stop me!"

"Oh, but I do, mini-man," Zacky grinned his evil grin.

"What can you possibly have over me? HUH?" Johnny dared.

"Let's see," Zacky tapped his index finger onto his chin as if he was thinking, "I'll tell Mara what you did last Halloween."

Johnny seemed to be taken aback. "THAT Halloween was a mistake!"

Zacky laughed. "Well, you did make her cousin pregnant. And, if I am not mistaken, her cousin had aborted the thing."

I saw Johnny's face red in anger. "Don't you fucking dare tell Mara about that! It was a mistake. A fucking mistake."

Zacky laughed. "Well, too bad. If you do love Mara, then you wouldn't try to stop Brian, would you?"

"I would," Johnny shrugged again.

Zacky shook his head. "But what will Mara think if she finds out that you have been partying with a stripper?"

This time, Johnny gave Zacky the death glare while Zacky laughed his head off.

I saw the passion to help me burn off in Johnny's eyes. "No - Please! You've got to help me!" I cried.

"Four against one, Matt. You going to try to stop me from having my revenge?" Brian asked.

Matt looked around at the guys, and then to me. "Please," I kept begging.

"I'm sorry," Matt apologized as he looked away.

"NOOO! PLEASE. WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME! PLEASE!" I exclaimed as Brian pulled me by my hair and dragged me into the basement.

Brian paused as he turned to look at the others. "Anyone else wanna join me in my fun?"

Zacky raised his hand. When he saw that Johnny was staring at his own shoes, Zacky pushed Johnny's head. "A moment ago, you wanted to do this. Come on."

Johnny shook his head. "This is wrong. This whole fucking thing is wrong."

Zacky pushed Johnny back against the wall, not taking his arms off Johnny. "One more time you even mention that this is wrong," Zacky warned.

They stared at each other for a good thirty seconds before Zacky let Johnny off. Then he shook his head and walked towards the basement, as he grinned at me.

"You sick son of a bitches. I'll kill you! I swear to God I'll kill you!" I gathered my courage to scream at them.

Brian pulled my hair which made me wince in pain. "And how are you going to do that, dear Bella?"

I closed my eyes, trying to endure the pain.

**Johnny's POV**

I watched as Brian pulled the poor stripper's hair into the basement.

"We have to do something about it, man! Jimmy, don't just stand there!" Matt was trying to knock some sense into the both of us.

"What can I possibly do?" Jimmy asked, puzzled as he drank a can of Heineken.

"I don't know! Do something," Matt started to get frustrated, "ANYTHING!"

I watched as Jimmy fell back onto the couch. "You know how Brian is when he wants something," Jimmy slurred.

"Fucking Christ, Jimmy. If we work together, it'd be three against two. That is, of course, Johnny's in," Matt turned to look at me.

I shrugged. "I don't know man," I paused as I heard the stripper scream.

Matt seemed to be more frustrated as he pointed to the door. "Do you hear that, man? THAT'S NOT BELLA!! That's some poor helpless girl in there!"

"I can't man," I shook my head before thinking out loud, "Mara."

"Oh for God's sake, Johnny!" Matt exclaimed as he throw his hands up in exasperation.

I watched as Matt tried to persuade Jimmy to stop Brian and Zacky.

I jumped when the screams got louder and I turned to look at the basement door. My heart goes out to her for having a taste of Brian's wrath.

I really do want to help her. But I don't want to lose Mara either. I love her too much to lose her. Call me selfish, but wouldn't you have done the same if you were in my position?

I heard the sound of the music got louder. I turned and saw Jimmy making it the loudest it can go, so no one could hear the screams. I glared at him for being such an ass.

The sound of her screams seemed to have disappeared through the blasting music.


*Neighbor's POV*

I heard cheering going on in the house next door first. Then, it went to screams. "Shouldn't we go check on them?" my wife asked me, looking up from her magazine.

I shook my head. "Laura, honey. They are rockstars. They party all night."

"NOOO! WHY AREN'T YOU HELPING ME? PLEASE!!" a woman screamed.

I half-scoffed and half laughed. My wife seemed to be more anxious. "Are you sure that doesn't sound wrong to you?"

I shook my head. "I saw them going in with a girl - pretty happy and a different one - if I may add."

I looked at my wife who doesn't seemed to be convinced.

"They're probably having a roleplay, honey. We hear it everytime they're back from the road," I shrugged.

Still, it didn't seem to convince her.

"Remember the first time this happened and we'd call the police? It turned up to be their girlfriends." I reminded her and I saw her shoulder relaxed.

"You're right. I shouldn't be so worried," she fake laughed and slapped her forehead.

"I don't mind having a roleplay on my own though," I grinned sheepishly and went closer to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry this took so long!
But I hope the long chapter's good for you!
Please comment! :D

x
Ashley