I Left You Bound and Tied With Suicidal Memories

Chapter 006

* Tracy's POV *

I opened my eyes with difficulty because of my swollen eyes - swollen from crying.

Please God, tell me i've been dreaming, I prayed.

I've never been a pious person. But something tells me that I needed His help and guidance.

It was really dark, and the air was humid. And I was freezing to death.

I tried to rub my eyes, but somehow, it seemed like I have been tied up to the chair.

I tried to utter a word, but something is tied around my mouth. Something that feels like a piece of cloth.

The words that I tried to speak - or scream, for that matter - seemed useless cause they sound muffled. Don't cry. Don't cry. Don't cry.

The things that happened last night was horrible - not to mention, uncalled for. It was against my own will.

How could they! Even if they're drunk - or when they have an ass for a girlfriend - it doesn't give them the fucking right to use me as they please!


Just then, I heard a door creaked open. I tilted my head towards the light that was shining into wherever the hell I was in. By the doorway stood two shadows. One was shorter than the other.

"Oh man, Brian. We're in the biggest shit ever. What the hell are we going to do about her now?" someone whispered.

"I'm thinking!" the other one hissed..

I felt my blood rise to the second voice. I'm going to kill him if it's the last thing I do!

"I told you, man. I told you not to do it," another voice added.

I recognize that one - Johnny.

Footsteps walked towards me. "Stop it with the 'I told you crap', man," Brian hissed again.

I was momentarily blinded when the light got turned on. I closed my eyes for awhile.

"Dude, she looks fucked up," Johnny said.

That's the right word to put, I thought sarcastically.

I slowly opened my eyes, trying not to wince. The three guys stood looking down at me.

"Just let her go, man," Johnny said, looking at Brian, who in turn, shook his head.

"She'll go to the cops. We can't have that in our hands, Johnny. It'll the band. Not to mention the album that we are working on now," Brian said, shaking his head.

I tried to speak again - but as usual, it sounded muffled. Brian reached out his hand and held my face. "I'm going to untie this but you must not scream, " he pointed to the cloth on my face, "You hear me?"

I nodded my head. He nodded once curtly and began to untie the cloth.

"I won't go to the cops. Just please, let me go. I promise I won't go to the cops," I pleaded.

Right now, the only thing I want is to get the hell out of there. Sure, I want to kick their asses, but right now isn't the perfect time.

Johnny pointed to me, as he looked at Brian. "You heard that? She said she won't go to the cops. You can let her go now."

Brian seemed to be thinking really hard as he looked deep into my eyes. I, for one, couldn't bring myself to look at the guy who just raped and tortured me.

So I looked away at anything but him.

That was where Zacky said, "You can't take her word for it. All girls are the same, dude. They'll promise you one thing. And when you trust them, BAM," he snapped his fingers, "They go and stab you in the back."

I gritted my teeth with closed mouth. Son of a -

Brian scoffed and he stood up and turn around, his hand on his hips. "I don't know, man."

"Let her go, Brian," Johnny said, his voice soft.

I looked at Brian, standing in between both of the guys, thinking hard.

It was pretty ironic - if I may add - to see him in between two different minds. It's like standing in between an angel and the Devil himself.

"Brian, remember what Bella did? She promised you that you are the only guy in her life. The only guy that she's in love with," Zacky added the salt into the wound.

I saw Brian balled his fists. No. No. No.

"And you trusted her? Remember when you went back to her apartment to surprise her after the tour and she was in the middle of something with someone else? If I remembered, she said she loved him and that you mean nothing to her?" Zacky added.

"ENOUGH!" Brian screamed, covering his ears.

I jumped a little from the sudden anger. Brian turned to face me, massaging his head, his eyes closed.

"Zacky's right. I can't let you go because I can't trust you," he finally opened his eyes.

"I swear to God I will not mention a word to anyone of you let me go.. Please! I will swear to anything!" I pleaded.

Brian's mind was already set. "Not today. I will think of something."

I watched as Brian walked away. "You can't do this to me! I've not done anything to you!" I screamed as tears rolled down my cheeks.

Zacky followed Brian. Johnny looked at me and then to Brian. "Please," I was half-crying, half-begging.

"Johnny, if you want to stay here, I will lock you up in here myself," Zacky called.

Johnny turned his head towards the door and then towards me. He wiped the tears off my face and whispered, "I'll try to get you out of here. Just be brave for the time being, okay?"

I was still crying but I managed to nod my head. He gave me a small smile, stood up and ran towards the door.

Right now, all my hatred goes to Zacky. If he hadn't add salt into the wound, I probably would be a free woman now. Brian looked as if he wanted to let me go. Thanks to the asshole, he changed his mind.

It started to get more colder. It was then i looked down at myself and noticed I was still in my bra and lacey underwear.

Slowly, the cold took over and I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Special thanks to Amanda, XtremeFairy and LifeLovesMusic for their amazing comment and support!
This chapter goes to you guys! :D

Comments are greatly appreciated :))