Status: complete :)

Set on False Pretense

5

I hated the look in Chad's eyes as he stared at me. The turmoil in his eyes almost made tears come to mine. A few minutes after he had stormed out I followed him. I would have run straight after him, but that would have been too obvious. And none of his team seemed to care as they just continued eating. I wasn't sure where he would be but I wondered around. I glanced in the gym first but it was empty. I then went to the library but he wasn't there either. I paused and thought for a second and idea came to me. I went to the music room and saw him through the glass in the door. I knocked hesitantly and he looked up at me. I smiled hesitantly and he smiled back. I went in and sat next to him. I wrapped my arms around him and his arms went around my waist and he leant against my chest. "What's wrong, Chad?" I whispered as I stroked his hair softly.
"I'm sorry," he whispered back. I felt him shaking slightly and I guessed he was either crying or trying very hard not to. I just tightened my grip around him.
"For what?" I whispered and he turned his head further into my chest.
"I'm scared," he whispered and I knew what he was talking about.
"It's okay," I soothed. "You don’t have to do anything until you're ready." I kissed the top of his head and continued to stroke his hair softly.
"How did you tell your parents?" he whispered and I stiffened slightly. He sat up and looked into my eyes.
"I'm sorry," he sighed. "I'm such an idiot. I don’t mean to keep bringing them up." I smiled and nodded. I took him back into my arms and he seemed to melt. I smiled and we just sat there in silence.

The bell went an hour later and we both had to go to our lessons. I had music and Chad had Chemistry. He had to go to the other side of the school but I was already in my classroom. "You should go," I said softly and he nodded.
"Thanks, Will," he said and I smiled.
"Anytime," I smiled and he kissed me on the cheek before leaving. I went and got my bag from my locker and then came back to the classroom, which had now filled with a couple of kids. I went and sat at the back as usual. I got out my notebook and wrote down the lyrics to the song I had sung to Chad earlier. I never usually wrote my lyrics down in case someone found them. But now Chad had heard it and appeared to like it, I was more confident.

Music was the one lesson I liked because in that lesson I could write songs without getting told off for it. I was looking forward to the end of the day, but then I remembered I had detention so my mood went back down again. Once music had finished I slowly made my way to detention. The room was less crowded than it had been yesterday. I sat at a desk next to the window and gazed out. From here I could see into the gym and what I saw made my blood boil. Chad was in there on a running machine dressed in only trackies. My eyes focused completely on him, everything else around me disappeared. Oh, my God. He was gorgeous. I'd never seen him without a shirt before but...oh, my God. There was no other way to say it. I bit my lip as I felt myself hardening under the desk. I glanced around but no one was paying me the slightest bit of attention. I watched as Chad slowed down on the treadmill and then move to a rowing machine. He was sitting facing the window and while he was rowing he looked out and his eyes met mine. He grinned at me and I felt my heart skip a beat. I couldn’t even get the awareness to smile, but I was grinning like a maniac on the inside. Chad's grin turned into a smirk as he realised the affect he was having on me. I swallowed and realised that I was painfully aroused now. I licked my lips and watched Chad watch the movement. I couldn’t take it anymore.

Against my will, I turned away from the window and looked at the teacher on duty. "Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked her and she looked up and nodded once. I looked back at the window but Chad had gone. I wondered how I would get out without anyone noticing the boner in my jeans but I figured that no one was paying attention to me anyway. I stood, rather awkwardly, and tried to get out as quickly as possible. As soon as I had shut the door behind me, I sighed in relief. I turned and went to the bathroom. I went inside and once the door had shut behind me, someone was in front of me kissing me deeply. I wrapped my arms around Chad's strong shoulders and pressed myself against his bare chest. He pushed me back against the wall and I moaned softly. He kissed me again passionately and put his hands up my shirt. His fingers circled my nipples and I moaned again into his mouth. His hips thrust against mine and I realised he was as hard as I was. He moaned as our groins came into contact. I moved my hands down to his trackies and started pushing them down. Once his cock had sprung lose he moaned loud in my ear. I kissed his neck and wrapped my hand around his hard shaft. I started rubbing softly and slowly up and down the length. My thumb brushed over the tip, spreading the pre-cum I found there over the length. I felt urgent tugging at my jeans and then they were being forced down as well. I moaned and leant my head against the wall when I felt Chad's strong, warm hand wrap around me.
"We shouldn’t be doing this," he whispered but I didn't care.
"I know," I whispered back. "But don’t stop."
"Hell, no," he whispered and I grinned and started tugging harder and faster on his cock. He kissed me deeply, his tongue thrusting into my mouth as his hand started moving faster on me. I knew I wasn't going to last much longer and my hips started jerking into his hand. My hand movements sped up and I soon felt Chad's orgasm building up. I broke away from the kiss and kissed his neck softly. I then bit playfully on the sensitive spot between his neck and collarbone and he cried out as he came. Feeling him come in my hand stimulated my own orgasm and I let go all over him.

We were both breathless and messy and sticky. We both needed to get cleaned up. It was harder for me because I had Chad's cum all over my shirt. We tucked ourselves back into our trousers and then I pulled my shirt off. I went over to a sink and tried to rinse as much off as I could. I wasn't getting very far. Especially because I could see Chad in the mirror, staring at my back and chest. I dried my shirt with the hand dryer and Chad came over to me and wrapped his arms around me from behind. He kissed my shoulder tenderly and I smiled. "I should get back to the gym," he said softly and I nodded.
"I should get back to detention," I said and he laughed. His hands landed on my waist and he squeezed softly.
"I'll see you later," he whispered and I nodded. Then he was gone.

I swallowed and put my shirt back on. I was thankful it was white, so the stains didn't show too much. I then splashed water on my face and made my way back to detention. No one even noticed me come back in, which made me think that I could have gotten away with never coming back. I went back and sat at my desk. I could see Chad again in the gym. He had put a white shirt on and I smiled slightly. He winked at me and then concentrated on what he was doing. I pulled out some paper and started writing a new song. I smiled as I wrote it. I knew that Chad would love it when I played it for him.

The rest of the hour in detention passed quickly. At 5 o'clock I hurriedly left the room. I wanted to find Chad but I didn't know where he would be. I went to my locker and shoved some books inside and then I went out to my car. Stuck on the windscreen was a piece of paper. I smiled, already knowing who it would be from. I guessed notes were our thing now.
I miss you already. X
I grinned and then noticed a number underneath that line. His phone number. Thrills ran through me and I wanted to phone him straight away. Instead, I put the note in my pocket and got into my car and drove home. I didn't want to seem too desperate, even though it was obvious that I was. Well, desperate for him anyway.

Dad wasn't home yet so I stayed relaxed. I went up to my room and took the note out and smiled as I reread it. God, I missed him too. I took out my phone and dialled the number. For a strange reason, I was nervous while waiting for Chad to answer. "Hello?" he said once it connected and I smiled just hearing his voice.
"Hey," I smiled.
"Hey," he said, his voice much calmer and softer than it had been before he knew it was me. "You got my note then?"
"Yeah," I said. My voice had gone low and softer as well and I lay back on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "I miss you too."

Suddenly, my bedroom door was flung open and my dad was standing there angrily, glaring at me. My phone fell from my grip and snapped shut, ending my call. I saw how angry dad was and how sober he was. "You little shit," he spat. I tried to crawl backwards but I couldn’t, I was frozen. He stalked towards me. I saw his fist clench. I felt it connect with my face.
♠ ♠ ♠
comment??