This Love

Let's Dance!

Rebyl was looking out over the balcony with her mobile phone in one hand and a drink in the other. It had been a depressing night for her. All her friends had boyfriends and she didn't. It was prom night.

Rebyl was a very good looking girl. She had sleek black hair and chocolate brown eyes. She had a heart-shaped face and she was quite small. The only problem was, she always wore black clothes. She was getting bullied at school, being called emo. She didn't think herself that she was emo, she labelled herself as unique.

It wasn't like she didn't have any friends. She had a few good friends, there was Jade, Cara and Alexandra. They all classed themselves as emo, too. So did their classmates.

Tonight, prom night, was the one night she wanted to be with the boy she'd liked. He was called Leo. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. He was quite tall. Leo didn't like Rebyl and stayed away from her as far as possible. He was scared of being bullied and getting called emo, too.

Still on the balcony, Rebyl took a drink.
"Urgh, warm," she uttered, as she set the glass down on the table next to her. Jade came out to see her and to cheer her up a bit.
"Hey, you okay?" Said Jade.
"I'll live," Rebyl replied, "I just want him. How can I get him?"
"I don't know," Jade wondered, "he's stupid. He just doesn't want to get called emo. I bet he likes you, too."
'Yeah, right...' Rebyl thought.

Jade walked out, waving as she went, to meet her boyfriend, James. He was tall, like Jade, and had blue eyes and brunette hair. James was friends with Rebyl, and very kind.

Rebyl walked outside and waited for her dad. It was very cold outside and she was only wearing a dress, which she hated. She turned on her ipod and listened to My Chemical Romance. When Rebyl listened to their music it seemed, somehow, comforting, like they were trying to cheer her up.

A figure appeared in the doorway of the school. They were walking towards Rebyl. She turned around to try to get a better look, but it was too dark. The person walked over and uttered a few words, his warm breath on her neck.
"I'm sorry. I can't ever do it, I'm not like you. Jade told me what you said. I'm sorry. Maybe in a few years. I do like you, I'm sorry," the voice apologised. Definitely a boy. Could it be Leo? No, it couldn't. Maybe James? He walked back into the school and then Rebyl's dad arrived...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's not very good, as it's my first try, and i'm more about writing poems.
comment what you think about it and try not to insult, but try to help me make it better. It makes it worse that i'm really tired.