This Love

2

School on Monday morning wasn't too great. Rebyl was still depressed from what happened on prom night. When she got to school she confronted Jade and asked for the truth.

"Did you tell Leo how I feel about him?" She asked.
"Yeah," Jade replied, "why? What happened with him?"
"He came and said he couldn't go out with me but that he liked me," Rebyl exclaimed.
"Told you he's just a bastard," Jade raged, "he's just afraid of being called emo. What a weirdo."

Jade obviously didn't understand true love. She could get the guy she loved - James. Rebyl had never loved anyone like she loved Leo. She would obviously have to seduce him to get him to go out with her.

After school, Rebyl and Jade went shopping and bought clothes and some new make-up. Hopefully, outside of school, Leo and Rebyl could at least, be friends. The clothes were different to the sort of clothes Rebyl usually wore. They were patterned, and brightly coloured. Also, Rebyl hoped they were sexy.

The make-up wasn't black eyeliner, although she would wear a little. She bought eye shadow and two similar shades of lipstick. This would hopefully make Leo think she wasn't all emo, and that they were similar.

The next day, at school, Rebyl caught Leo by the lockers. She whispered a little message to him saying she wanted to meet him at the shopping centre after school. Sure enough, Rebyl got there exactly on time and waited. Leo did turn up, but 10 minutes late. He looked a little anxious that anyone could be watching, but when he saw Rebyl, he looked gobsmacked.

"You don't usually wear those clothes," Leo exclaimed.
"I know, but I think I like this one," Rebyl explained, "and I really like you. If we can't see each other inside school, please can we be friends outside school? No one has to know."
"I'm sorry," Leo apologized, "I don't think so." They chatted for a bit longer, Leo saying he couldn't talk to her any more. Then Leo walked off, leaving Rebyl in floods of tears.

She ran to Jade's house. Jade's parents weren't home so they could have all the privacy they needed. Jade didn't need to ask what happened, she understood what happened straight away, as she knew Rebyl asked Leo to the shopping centre. Jade got a tub of ice cream and hugged Rebyl for 2 hours, while she cried. Rebyl then had to go home, and dried her tears immediately.

Jade walked her home, just in case. They talked about Leo all the way to Rebyl's house. Jade explained that she would ask Leo again tomorrow, at school. Rebyl tried to explain that he didn't want to know her, but Jade still insisted. So, Leo accepted to see her once more outside of school, as long as no one would know.

Leo came to Rebyl's house when her parents weren't home one day, and got to know her. She wore another new top she bought on that Monday she and Jade went shopping. Leo admitted that he fancied her, but explained that he didn't want to get labelled emo. Rebyl told Leo that he shouldn't be afraid of that, if he acted and dressed the same, and that she would defend him if anyone called him emo, but he couldn't. It would muck up his life.

What Rebyl didn't know, was that Leo cried over her every night, thinking of what to do. He now knew Rebyl was practically in love with him, and it was almost impossible that she would turn him down now. He decided that he couldn't do it, but would maybe be discreet friends outside school. He would tell her on Monday, at school.

Rebyl was so delighted when she heard the news that he wanted them to be friends. They started becoming inseparable outside of school, but one day, that all changed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woo cliffhanger lol
it's a bit crap but i'm not very good at writing stories
please comment