My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -11-

I quickly get ready . I put on a black button up shirt that has a red star patch on the left side. I also put on a red tie. Bert bought both for me. Me and him have only 1 matching outfit. I guess since he looks like this Billie dude, he deicde to buy clothes like him. Wihich I guess are from his own clothing line. Anyways, I also put on baggy plain pants. I grab my beanie and shove it on my head. Right as I'm walking down the stairs, the doorbell rings. I growl. I actually grolwed because I'm weird like that sometimes. I open the door and Bert standing there. He smiles at me widely as I look down at his outfit and laugh. Same shirt, same pants. Heck, even same tie. I won't be surprised if anyone asks if we're twins! We walk to his car and Charlotte looks at me laughing.

"Twins much?!"

"Shut up"

I get into the backseat and Bert gets into the driver. He starts the car and loud ass music starts blaring and I quickly cover my ears. Charlotte turns it down

"Sorry! I forgot it was turned up"

"It's ok"

She turns it back up a little and I actually listen to the song as were driving. It was actually really really good! They guy who's singing was singing this..

Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took,
Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor?
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out


Charlotte is head banging and Bert and her are singing along. I just bob my head.

The song ends and the DJ says, "Alright guys, that was Im not okay by-"

Then the car tuns off and Bert says.

"Well ladies, we're here" I look up from glaring at the stereo and gasp at the sight infront of us.