My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -12-

People of every size and shape running around, screaming, swearing, singing, making out with their boyfriends or girlfriends. I sit there in awe. Their outfits were more 'punk' than ours. Chains, spikes, highly baggy pants, liprings, nose rings, tongues, eyebrows. It was just so amazing to look at. Hairstyles too. Some were same as mine but spiked in the back. Mohawks, fohawks, long hair, shaved, dyed also. Wow, just..so..wow. Bert and Charlotte laugh at me.

Bert-"Come on Mia. You'll get used to this"

My mouth hangs open and I slowly get out of the car, starring at the scene still. We walk for about 10 minutes and we get into this big ass arena. We got floor tickets so I guess that means we stand and watch the band, upclose and then everyone else had seat tickets.

Charlotte-"Link arms"

Bert links his arm tightly with hers and Charlotte does the same with mine.

She looks at me seriously, "Don't ever let go"

I nod my head as we push through the people so were now right up against a gate, in the middle. I look up at the stage and I can touch it. That's how close it is.

Charlotte yells to me over the loud music, "it's not going to start for another hour"

My eyes widen. "An hour?! Are you serious?!"

She shrugs "Better than not being able to see the band right?"

I sigh and lean against the gate, wanting this all to just be over so I can be in my quiet room alone, drawing the rest of my Gerard. The music stops and everyone starts screaming and bouncing up and down. Noone walks on stage but you can hear the guys voice say,

Guy-"Are you guys ready?!"

The crowd screams,"YEAH!!"

The guy then screams louder, "Do you wanna ROCK?!"

The crowd grows louder, "YEAAAH!!!"

"Let me hear you scream!"

Everyone starts screaming so loud I thought I'd explode. Four guys walk on stage. [picking up their instruments. 2 guitars, a bass and a guy sits by the drums.] Only thing missing was a singer. If they had one. Then, a guy walks on stage screaming along with the crowd. I look up at him and he sees me. My eyes widen as I notice who it is.