My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -15-

His hair kinda looks greasy and its black with a red chunk in the back. Blue eyes. He sees me right away, moving the hair from his eyes.

"Why...hello there"

He slids over to me and kisses my cheek as I blush. I hear Charlotte squeak. Gerard grabs me from this man's loving grip and places me in his own.

Ok one, he hates me...2 why does he even care about someone he doesn't KNOW. We "broke up" God

"Bert, this is Mia my exgirlfriend"

So bert it is. Nice. Bert is still smiling at me, not even bothering to look at anything or anyone else.

"Hey man! you said 'X' so..."

I swear! He did! Gerard just growled!! Well...that's sometihng I'm not used to hearing from a human. Shit fucking damn that was hot. Woa I swore way too much there.

Gerard doesn't even bother to answer Bert's statement. He points to the other guys in order starting with the blonde.

"Quinn, Brandon and Jepha"

I slight wave to them.

Jepha-"Ok let's just go to that after party"

Quinn-"Yeah we don't need drama"

Bert starts dancing and sings, "Drama drama, Nononono drama!!"

Everyone laughs except me. Quinn looks at me weird.

"Do you know what song that's from?"

I shake my head no and Charlotte says, "She's a cripple that hides herself from the world. She's never heard music except for the first time today. The car ride here huh?"

I flick her off and she just winks.

"Maybe later sweet pie"

I cringe at the thought.

Gerard sighs heavily "Let's just go"

Bert, Frankie and Jepha are all staring at me like, you dont know music?!

I just walk away weirded out by them with Gerard following closely behind me. We all get outside and Gerard has his arm around my waist again.

Why is he acting like this? I do not know...

Frankie, me Gerard, Mikey, Charlotte and Ray all go onto MCRs tour bus and Both Bert's, Quinn, Bradon and Jepha go on the Used bus.