My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -02-

Sleep...come on, that's all I need. Like...10 more minutes of fucking sleep!! Of course, I just have to wake up right now. At least turn you head you bastard!! Ow, stiff neck!!! It's already 10:10am?! Greeeeat. Why do I still live with her if she pisses me off? Well lets think here
1.I'd probably be dissowned because she's a crack whore and
2. She'd never let me go...until I get married, or get a boyfriend...whitch sucks...


I lay there in my futon bed and just stare up at my ceiling. Sleep, wanting to take me over again.

I groan and say to myself, "Nope, get up you lazy ass, let's get in shape and run!!"

I sigh and mumble, "There's no way I can even get up right now..."

A loud crash interrupts my thoughts as I shoot up straight.

I hear my mother yell, "Everything is ok! Just dropped a pan!!"

I blink a few times and get up. I strech my arms.

Ok pj's..not caring about you right now..I'm jogging in you whether you like it or not.

I'm wearing baggy black sweat pants and a blood red tank top with black vertical stripes on it. I go over to my mirror, stubbing my toe on my bed. I wince and hop on my other foot while holding the now crippled one.

"Dammit, shit fuck, grr!"

I wince again and slowly place it on the ground, limping my body to my full-body mirror. I grab my brush and brush what is left of my hair. Over the summer, it was long. It pissed me off and I wanted to be different. So, chop chop! Off it went! I put on a beanie, it's black with blood red stripes going around it. Geez, can you tell I like stripes and blood yet? I put on my sunglasses while walking down my stairs, and then another flight, and one more to the basement. I go into the laundry room and find a random pair of clean black socks and slip them on. I jog up the stairs to the first floor and to the front door, putting on some skate shoes I bought. I never skated but it looks kind of fun. I think there called...Ados? Adios? I don't remember. I dont care anyways cause they are so damn comfy!

"I'm going to jog then go by Charlottes"

I run out my door, slamming it on my way out. I've jogged around 4 blocks and I'm tired as hell now. I slow down my pace to walking and stop, bending over and putting my hands on my knees, taking in a deep breath

"Ok...breath...almost there..."