My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -20-

I've been sitting in Frankies bunk (top one above Rays) knees against my chest and in a corner. I'm not crying but I'm too scared to go home.

Charlotte-" Mia! I told you! Your not going home! Your goning to live with the guys for awhile! Your gonna stay at MCRs house until they get back from tour!"

I whimper "I can't!!"

I hear Frankie yell, "Why the hell not?! I mean, were clean!!"

I hear a smack and Ray says to him, "Shut up man"

"Geez, sorry!"

He screams and I hear running and a door slam. Charlotte is now standing outside the bunk.

"Why not sweetie?"

"All my stuffs at home...a-and, she's obviously seen it and she'd kick me out! I can't just live there!!"

She sighs and walks away. I hear her talking to someone. Then arguing. She walks back to me and says through the closed curtain.

"Live with them Mia. You need to get away from your family...She can't control you anymore"

I stare at the curtain and sigh "They don't want me there, Gerard hates me"

I hear a smack and Gerard yells, "What the hell woman?!"

She whispers something harsly to him.

"God! Fine!!"

I stare at the curtain still and it opens, revealing Gerard starring at me. I hear another smack, louder than before, and he jumps up, hitting his head on the top. I laugh softly and he rubs his head quickly.

"Stop smacking me! Oow!!"

Charlotte says harsly "Get in there"

He groans and crawls in, closing the curtain. I bury my head in my hands, feeling like I'm five again.

"I don't hate you"

"Because I'm so sure you don't, after what you've told me a-and done at the concert?! Yeah, you so don't hate me"

He sighs, moving closer to me. I back up more into the corner and he growls.

"Stop moving away!"

"Stop getting closer"

He glares.

"Why should I anyways?"

There's silence and I look up. His lips press against mine, not letting me move.