My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -21-

He pulls away and runs his hand over my cheek bone.

He then says quietly to me, "If I knew you before all this shit...you'd be my girlfriend still"

My eyes start to water and I put my head back down, silently crying and rocking back and forth. But not over that.

He rubs my back while saying softly, "Shh, Shh, it's ok"

An Hour Later

We arrive at a pretty big, gothic looking mansion. I stare at it, in awe.

"You live here?!"

Gerard wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses my ear.

"Yeah..I love this place so much. Exactly how I wanted it"

I sigh and smile happily, putting my hands on his. I hear clicking noises and I look across the street, seeing 3 guys with cameras. I poke Gerard an he sees them too. He flicks them off and then kisses me. Yeah, were not dating but hey, why not have a little fun and mess with these peoples minds? Hehe, oh the fun well have! We walk into the house. I see art, sculptures, ceramics and the most embarssing one. The Gerard painting. I growl and walk away from him, touching one of my pieces.

"Dammit, noones allowed to see these but me"

I look at Gerard and hes looking right at the one of him. Remeber I told you about that one? Yeah, it's done now. And heres what it looks like.

(If I was artistic and didnt suck a photoshop, it would be pretty)

Image

He touches it with the tips of his fingers.

"Y-you drew this?!"

I nod and walk over to him, starring at it while he stares at me in awe.

"I mastered in art...that's all I've been doing since 8th grade. I drew on desks, homework, random balls, library books, anything and everything"

He grabs my hands, mouth still hanging open. I smile, trying not to laugh.

"Marry me?! PLEASE?!