My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -23-

We've been walking through Best Buy for about an hour now.

My feet hurt. It smells in here. There's alot of fat, ugly people. I'd rather be dead than here. Dammit! And make them stop starring!

We also have a shopping cart...he has it almost half way full.

Oh god make it stop!! He's crazy! I swear! 'Ill never be able to do this. There's too ... many! Were only in the Rock section...Band letter... D. It'll never be over!!

Im sitting on the ground, my head leaning against the cart as Gerard grabs 6 cds, placing them in the cart.

I whimper, "Can we go?!"

He looks down at me, grabs my limpself and picks me up, holding onto me

"I don't wanna stand!!"

I start falling to the floor but he holds onto me still. He laughs at me and I start to make a pathetic cry and glare at him.

"You, are no fun Mr.Way, NO FUN!"

He shrugs "Get over it. Fine this is all we'll get for now"

I stand up myself "Yay!"

he pushes the cart towards the register and I pick up 3 cds form the cart. I laugh at the first one. My Chemical Romance.

He says to me, "Hey, you need to listen to my band too. It's still music"

I smile, putting it on the counter. Gerard starts putting the rest on it. I look at the second one. Green Day.

Hmm, looks interesting.

Gerard takes it from me and I see the last one, The Used. He takes that too.

"Who's that?" he looks at me as the lady rings up all the cds.

"Berts band"

"Oh"

5 bags.

5!!! Gah that's not normal!!

We walk out to his car and he hands me one bag, putting the rest in the back.

"Pick one"

"Oh joy! It's like..Christmas!"

He shakes his head and we get into his car. I pick one cd and oh look! It's the Used! He starts up the car and I unwrap the cd. Opening the case, I place the cd in the player and the music starts well, actually a guy talking and then a gun cocks.

Oh, death.

I look at the cover as the music now starts.

A heart hanging from a tree.

Hmm, where have I seen that before?

The Used, In love and death.

Great name

I flip it to the back and read the 1st one. Take it away. I smile as we drive back to his house. I'm gonna like music.