My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -25-

AT AIRPORT

Their plane has been called and I've already said bye to Frankie, Ray, Bob and Mikey. Gerard stares at me and I smile at him. He smiles back and hugs me tightly.

"I'm actually going to miss you alot Mia. I've grown to like you alot"

I hug back and sigh, "Thanks for letting me stay at your house for awhile"

we pull away a little bit and he kisses me softly. I smile as he walks off, towards the gates. Still not dating either and yet he kisses me like we are. I watch as his plane flys off to the sky, slowly going farther and farther away. I smile again and turn, leaving the airport, playing with his car keys. Yep, he's letting me use the car too. I get in, turn it on and My Chemical Romances, 'Helena' starts to finish were we left off before he left. I look up at the sky, seeing a tiny dot, his plane.

I say softly, "So long and goodnight Gerard" I speed off back to his house.

HIS HOUSE

I step out of the car and close the door, punching it as a few tears flow down my face.

"Oh god Gee...fucking...ugh!!"

I start to cry more as I run into his house, slamming the door and running up stairs, into his room and packing all of my belongs and my art. Except one. My Gerard one.