My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -04-

Once I got out of the shower, it was already 9:45 pm. I put on a dark forest green shirt and some black knee high shorts and slip into bed. I turn over and sigh.

"Why can’t I just be loved?"

A few minutes later, I start to drift off, having a wonderful dream.

DREAM

I’m walking through a forest. My hair is below my shoulders, the way I used to have it. I keep walking until I reach a meadow. In the middle, there is a medium sized pond, with a few rocks circling it and in it. On one of the rocks, I see a boy. No, not a boy, a very handsome man. Pale completion and his hair is a silky black, to his shoulders. He was starring up at the sky, smiling. I get closer and I see his eyes. Oh wow...they are beautiful. A green, golden, brown color. It made me melt just looking at them. He looks over at me and smiles, stretching out his hand. I place mine in his. Rough and firm. He pulls me up next to him and...

END of dream

I wake up and look at my clock. It blinks, 11:30pm. I lay back down sighing. Wow...he was so beautiful. Then it clicked. I sit back up and smile.

"That’s it"

I jump up and grab a pen and paper. I write down what my dream man had looked like. I bite my pen.

Of course, you’re going to use Gerard. It’s your favorite name you dumb ass.

Your right. I am going to

I write, 'Gerard' at the top of the paper and start to think.

Ok. Nothing too fancy or too… unusual, but what?

I get off my bed and look out my window sighing. I see down on our street a sign that reads. “One Way” I grin happily. That’s it!! Gerard...Way, Oh my god!

That’s a hot name!! Ha-ha!! Gerard Way...my new boyfriend. Oh yeah, I’m good!!

I giggle happily to myself. Now, I can tell them that I finally got a 'boyfriend'