My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -05-

Next morning, I wake up and sigh happily and smile. Today will be the day I’m telling my mother I’ve met someone. I get up and put on some black and neon green baggy Tripp pants and a tight black shirt with red bats on it saying 'Welcome to my nightmare'. I brush my hair and apply cover-up, lip-gloss and eyeliner. It’s now 11:34 am and I grab my sunglasses and put them on my head while getting socks out of my drawer. I put them on and place all black Adios on. I figured the name out for it, oh joy! I run downstairs and say to my mom.

"I’m going out be bah bah do-"

"going out where?"

She looks at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Um…the c-c-coffee shop?"

"To meet who"

Shit. If I tell her most likely she’ll follow me and...Oh brilliant. Bert will come in handy for this!!

"My friend"

"What friend”

"His names...Gerard, Gerard Way"

my sisters both walked in when I said his name and then squeaked.

Gwen says, "G-Gerard Way?!"

Then Sandra, "No. way!"

I raise an eyebrow "Um...ok? I don’t think there’s anything weird about that but ok?!"

They start babbling about some band. I don’t know. I look at my mother and she’s giving me a look like she doesn’t believe me.

I fake smile at her "Bye, cant keep him waiting"

I walk out, smiling widely, loving the faces of Gwen and Sandra’s faces. I wait till I’m four houses away from mine and take out my cell, dialing Berts number.

He answers the phone and says "Hey"

"Ok, meet me at the coffee shop around your corner ok?!"

"Why?"

"Cause I need your help and you the closest person I’ve got. Tell Charlotte not to worry"

"Ok?"

"Alright, hurry!!" we both hang up and I start to walk faster.