My Fake Romance

My Fake Romance -06-

I see Bert sitting in the way back and I walk over to him quickly, grabbing his arm and making him sit up front by the window. I sigh and sit down. His back is to the window so they'll never know what to think. Muwahaha. His hair is perfect for being 'Gerard' cause its black and to his shoulders. It's actually combed neatly too!

Bert-"Ok, so I'm here again...why?"

"Alright, you know how I've been saying that I dont need a boyfriend but everyone just has to tell me I've got to have one?"

He laughs "Yep!"

"Well...I had this dream last night..."

After telling about the dream

He says, "Really? If I was bi or gay, he sounds totally hot!"

I laugh and stick my tongue out at him

"Ew, anyways, I gave him a name too"

"Ooh lala! You gave your dream man a name? Hmm, let me see, first name is Gerard right?"

I smile "You know me too good"

He smiles and shrugs his shoulders while saying in a horrible french accent "Well, what can I say?!"

I laugh.

"So, whats his last name?"

I sigh "Gerard Way" I see his eyes widen

"H-have you heard this name before?"

I look at him confused

"No I looked out my window and saw that 'one way' sign on my street"

He breathes out "Holy shit, that's weird"

"Ok, first Gwen and Sandra freak out, now you? What the fuck?! TELL ME WHY!!"

He shakes his head no

"You wouldn't understand since you ban yourself from the world"

I glare at him and he sticks his tongue out. I look out the window and see my mothers car driving past. Slowly. I also notice Sandra and Gwen in the back, gasping at me. I smile as they drive off. Haha, what losers.