One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Ten

“What’s wrong with her?” They sounded concerned. The doctor placed some ex-rays on one of the board things. I saw so many weird looking things. They had a picture of my brain. The doctor pointed at the picture of my brain. He circled a black spot.
“She has a large tumor we have to remove soon or she will no longer be with us. Also…” He walked to the next. “This is her leg it’s snapped in three places.” He walked to the next. “Her bone broke and came threw her skin of her arm.” He came to the next I knew exactly what it was. “This is…” He tapped my stomach. “You see we’ve found he might be hurting too.” He tapped on my stomach again. I was frozen. I think my parents where too. They where just there barely breathing. “Miss. Bane do you have a boyfriend or significant other to call or something before your surgery?”
“Um, I’m not allowed to see him.” I answered.
“Okay, We’ll get you down to get prepped for surgery.” People came in and put the sides of the bed up. It moved slowly out of the room. The white halls terrified me. I felt like this is a morgue or something I was going to.
“Doctor can I have someone come in with me?” I asked.
“Yes, I’ll have a nurse fetch this said person.”
“Miley, please.” I said. Okay this is what I’m thinking she’s in contact with Trace, she’s his half sister, and they are a part of each other. It’s almost like he’s there in spirit. A African American nurse fled the patrol to the operating room. I breath deeply trying to control my heart beat. It speeds out of control anyway.
“Kelsey!” Miley came to my side.
“Hi.” I greeted barely moving.
“I just talked to Trace. He told me to tell you he loves you.”
“Thanks for being the parrot, Miles.” The bed went through double doors and there was bright lights. I took Miley’s hand. I’m fucking scared. If it wasn’t the fact that I would did with out getting surgery I would be running out this door.
“Kelsey, we are going to put you to sleep now okay?” A doctor said. They told Miley to put those weird things on. I don’t know what happened, but I got sleepy. My eyes drooped and sleep came. So deep I couldn’t dream. Even about me being a stupid princess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay what do you think? Is Kelsey ready for a child? Where is Trace? How will she tell him?

The end might be soon. Do you wnt another sequel?

Comments = love

<3Kelsea