One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Five

I tapped the girl on her shoulder. She moved her head and yelled;
“I’m not going to sell you illegal explosives!”
“I just wanted to sit down.” I stated.
“Oh okay.” She sat up and wiped off the desk muttering a sorry. I sat down and put my stuff on the desk.
“Okay class I want everyone to introduce yourselves. Miss. Bane you start say your name and where your from.” I looked up. That bitch.
“I’m Kelsey Bane.” Everyone looked at me with big eyes. “California.”
“Now say what’s your favorite thing that you can’t have with you here.” She announced. My head started to hurt.
“My boyfriend, Trace.” I kept strong and didn’t cry. She pointed to the girl next to me. I focused on her.
“I’m Thaddeus Elizabeth, Australia. A bomb, my wiring tools, a detonator-”
“That’s enough Thaddeus.” The teacher scolded pointing to the shorter girl by Thaddeus who look in resemblance to her.
Kayla-Lee Elizabeth, Australia. A kangaroo.” You could tell she was lying about that. It went on. I was learning quite a lot about my room mates. Like Lillian and Torrance Sandaracs where from Florida. Hailey Tomlinson is from Colorado. Patience Weston is from Michigan. Everyone seemed happy I guess. The girl next to me fell asleep again. My thoughts went else where. To a tour bus.
~Trace’s POV~
Mason tried to force food on to me. It wouldn’t work. Nothing I ate could stay down and I didn’t want anything. My mouth dry could still taste Kelsey faintly. Her face so fresh in my mind.
“Please eat something.” Anthony begged. I ate a bite and found myself in the bathroom throwing it up. It killed me. Not seeing her. Not knowing if she’s okay. Does she still want me? I laid my head in my hands. I felt queasy and unstable. I held my stomach and walked back to where they where. Each of them held a concerned look on their face. I shook my head and walked to my bunk. My phone started ringing. I answered it.
“Hello?”
“Trace! Thank you, god!” Miley’s voice screeched.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“I know where Kelsey is and I’m going there with mom and mom is going to talk to Kelsey parents cause they will be there.” I was excited for this news. “So do you want me to take her some stuff from you when I go because I will be at your concert tomorrow.”
~Kelsey’s POV~
Class got over and I went back to the dorm. There was another bed in the middle of the floor. A girl sitting there on it playing with a knife.
“Hi.” I said confused as I noticed the girl from my social skills class. Her name was, ah Kayla-Lee.
“Hi.” She replied. “This is my sister’s bed.” Thought about the sleeping person who sat next to me.
“Thaddeus, right?”
“That’d be her.”
Thaddeus came in and started bouncing.
“So your one of my room mates! Your Kelsey!” She said. I laid my stuff down by my bed.
“I know.” I replied looking at my schedule. I had careers: beauty. What ever the hell that was.
“So how’s T-R-A-C-E?” Thaddeus asked. I got an empty feeling inside. All I wanted was him. Is that to much to ask for?
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy cheese cake! I feel sorry for Trace. New characters by magseyboo. Who should bring that cd tommorow or I might just attack her with a crowbar.

Comments= love = updates.
<3 Kelsea