One Mistake From Being Together

Chapter Six

A week passed by quickly and I found Saturday morning. Slightly hoping the plane my family was on would crash and they all would die. So they wouldn’t be coming for the weekend. As soon as you know it. There was a knock at the black door above the stairs. I trudged up the stairs slowly. I opened the door. I saw five people soaked with rain water. Oh this made fucking my day. My mom screeched;
“What is that?” I looked down and noticed how underdressed I was. She noticed the roses that vine up my left side. I laughed uncontrollably almost falling over. Maybe down the stairs. “What’s so funny?”
“That you don’t know what that is.” I replied pointing to my side. She got an angry look on her face. I stopped and pulled my shirt down from where it was half way up. I smiled. She glared at my shirt. “Come on in. Don’t mind my sleeping dorm mates.” I paraded the people down the stairs and into the over crowded dorm room. I then noticed the faces of the wet people. There was my dad, Cam, Adrian, and Miley. Miley wasn’t really wet and her face was composed. I just knew she had some reason to be here. “You should really go back to your guys’ hotel and change I’ll meet you there in a half an hour.” They all nodded their heads and headed up the stairs. Miley stayed put.
“I’ll stay here. I’m not wet.” She said.
“Okay, Hunny.” Mom answered over her shoulder. As soon as my family was up the stairs and out the door she flung her arms around me. She backed away.
“That was from Trace.” As she said that I smiled. I’m starting to like this girl. “ I have some other things too. I didn’t come with your family. Mom felt bad and is going to try to change your parents mind about Trace.” I smiled more. She opened a huge bag she had. Started putting things on the table telling me not to look. I put my hands over my eyes.
“Okay.” She finally announced. She handed me a white envelope. I opened it quickly and found a letter.
‘Kelsey,
I’m sorry for everything. I wish your parents would just fuck off and live their own lives. I wish I could be there with you. I want you to listen to something Miley has for you. We just recorded it as our new single. It plays on the radio. I miss you, so much. I love you.
Trace.’
I could still smell him on the paper. Cigarette smoke and soap. Miley handed me a mp3. I turned it on and started listening to the song. The words played through my head.
It’s been so long since
I’ve held you in my arms
Too long since
You’ve stayed the night
Just close your eyes
And wake up here

Don’t speak don’t breath
I need you here whoa, oh
I can see you when
I close my eyes
I know you still care
I want you here with me
And never leave
Don’t you want me too?
P.S. You miss me, remember?

Where ever it may be
I can see you walk every step I take
You can’t fake what you feel
Tell me you do
Don’t forget everything we shared
Forever and always
You know it’s the truth

In my dreams I see your face
You speak to me quietly
I still want you, need you.
Tell me you want that too cause
I know in my heart that it’s true
Don’t you want me too?
P.S. You miss me, remember?

Where ever it may be
I can see you walk every step I take
You can’t fake what you feel
Tell me you do
Don’t forget everything we shared
Forever and always
You know it’s the truth
P.S I’m still in love with you.

The pain my head was feeling was relived and I felt better. The song title was P.S You Miss Me, Remember? I threw my arms around Miley.
“You are the best person in the whole fucking world!” I screamed waking everyone in the room.
“What?” Miley said surprised.
“You are the best person in the whole fucking world, Miley Cyrus!”
“Never thought I’d hear that.” She replied. I let go of her.
“Why is Miley Cyrus in our room?” Thaddeus asked.
“Go back to sleep.” Kara threw a pillow and hit Thaddeus in the head.
“I’m going to get dressed. Miley you might want to stay in the kitchen.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay tell me what you think of the song and I might tell you who wrote it. If you know already as in I told you. Shut it and don't tell anyone.

Made a change a bit. She is happy around Miley. Everything might change in the next chapter. He relatonship with everyone will change.

Comments= love = updates =your happiness = my happiness = good story = comments
Haha I like that equation.

<3 Kelsea